Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

"Honey," I shout "did you...did you clean up in here?"

I look frantically around my mancave. Vacuum cleaner lines in the carpet. The bottles on the wet bar...organized.

"Yeah," she calls back, "I was cleaning already and the smell was starting to get into the rest of the hallway!"

My blood runs cold. How could she? The sanctity of my mancave has been desecrated.

"Maybe I can fix this," I think to myself but no. It's already too late. So many beautiful memories. So many Sundays watching football, drinking beers and cocktails, farting up the couch...no. No. Don't reminisce. As much as it pains me I know what I must do.

Bleary eyed with tear stained cheeks I head directly for the garage. I suppose that deep down I always knew this day would come. I grab the gas can and dry my eyes, holding back what tears remain.

After what seems like an eternity I am back in my mancave. I apply splashes of gasoline as methodically as I can. My Fatheads look on. Standing in the doorway I light a match. As the acrid smell of sulphur mixes with the tang of gasoline in my nostrils I let loose a single tear. Steadying my resolve, I toss the match.

"Goodbye Sundays with the boys," I whisper.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Oct 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

OP, do you hear steel drums and calypso music extolling the virtues of canned sloppy joe filling approaching? If so I'm afraid it may already be too late.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 1, 2019

Escape From Noise

loving fascist!

Escape From Noise

Warm up a can of Manwich and have your wife apply it liberally to your face and chest. Spatter some on your belly. This way you can look like the one who ate it and throw the Hunt's group off of the scent.

Escape From Noise

Wait. I thought Manwich was from Manchester.

Escape From Noise

Better start charging him rent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My wife ate half a man, cackling and yelling, "you are what you eat!" repeatedly. Should I be worried?

As an expert on women this is natural.