Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Go ahead and look around any office and shudder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

I really get the feeling now she really believed this would never go to trial and she really was just a murderous asshat.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Please take the conversation about the Guyger case to the copchat thread please.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

McNally posted:

Please take the conversation about the Guyger case to the copchat thread please.

What are you, a cop?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You can't just... police... an online forum, maaaan.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No, stuff's just getting (justifiably) close to having the whole thread agree she's literal human garbage so we've got to save the boot's fee-fees :shrug:

I'm glad there's been a guilty verdict (for once) and I hope that trash gets the book thrown at her.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

n4i

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

n4i

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

n4iiiiiiiiii

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

aw man im too chicken to do it

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
:nallears:

I do hope n4i comes back eventually

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
gently caress it, I'll add something. Pompeo's batting an 0-fer, as the State Department's Inspector General is pissed off that the Intelligence Community Inspector General gets to have all the fun.

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/1179148237321711617?s=19

Since the State IG is essentially independent, Pompeo doesn't really have control of him, so when Congress asks for documents, he's all like OOH I LIKE SENDING DOCUMENTS AND EXPOSING CORRUPTION

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Professor Bling posted:

No, stuff's just getting (justifiably) close to having the whole thread agree she's literal human garbage so we've got to save the boot's fee-fees :shrug:

I'm glad there's been a guilty verdict (for once) and I hope that trash gets the book thrown at her.

This is less about Guyger and more about the conversation turning from the one specific case to cops overall.

Also stop posting like an rear end in a top hat.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

facialimpediment posted:

gently caress it, I'll add something. Pompeo's batting an 0-fer, as the State Department's Inspector General is pissed off that the Intelligence Community Inspector General gets to have all the fun.

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/1179148237321711617?s=19

Since the State IG is essentially independent, Pompeo doesn't really have control of him, so when Congress asks for documents, he's all like OOH I LIKE SENDING DOCUMENTS AND EXPOSING CORRUPTION

I like to think there is an element of "gently caress you, exposing this poo poo is my job, you don't get to say no jackass"

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
By the way, Donnie is totally your racist uncle when talking about shooting migrants at the border.

Upon being told that shooting them was illegal, he suggested shooting the migrants in the legs to slow them down.

https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/1179152425900498944?s=19

You know, also electrified, gator-filled moat borders, as Grandpa Jim rambles about at Thanksgiving.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I think my mother has that light fixture

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

facialimpediment posted:

By the way, Donnie is totally your racist uncle when talking about shooting migrants at the border.

Upon being told that shooting them was illegal, he suggested shooting the migrants in the legs to slow them down.

https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/1179152425900498944?s=19

You know, also electrified, gator-filled moat borders, as Grandpa Jim rambles about at Thanksgiving.

"Ooh! Ooh! What if we had chainsaws attached to the alligators in the moat on the border??"

--The President of the United States of America, Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The president has the mental presence of a literal 5 year old doodling in a notebook about cool castles n poo poo

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Sharks... with lasers

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

“Hear me out on this...what if ARE TROOPS aren’t shooting at the migrants, just what they’re wearing instead? :downs:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie is every moron who has ever said "DUUUURRR HOW BOUT WE TURN MECCA TO GLASS DUUURRRRR"

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Casimir Radon posted:

Donnie is every moron who has ever said "DUUUURRR HOW BOUT WE TURN MECCA TO GLASS DUUURRRRR"

But that's where his friend, the orb, lives.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

“Hear me out on this...what if ARE TROOPS aren’t shooting at the migrants, just what they’re wearing instead? :downs:

50 bmg canteen blah blah faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Professor Bling posted:

Oh gently caress off with your bullshit

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

But that's where his friend, the orb, lives.
He probably thinks ICBMs can turn around and park themselves back in the silo. Should have asked his uncle who was good at nuclear about that.

You think Christmas at the Biden's is like "THE WRONG KID DIED!"?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Her being a cop is completely immaterial to the events that happened that night, aside from the fact that that's why she had a gun. She would have been a humongous piece of poo poo even without a badge, and would have done the same thing. If she wasn't a cop, nobody would be defending her at all, except for racists.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

listen if letting bling feel like a persecuted and oppressed victim lets him get through the day who are we to deny him happiness

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

A Bad Poster posted:

Her being a cop is completely immaterial to the events that happened that night, aside from the fact that that's why she had a gun. She would have been a humongous piece of poo poo even without a badge, and would have done the same thing. If she wasn't a cop, nobody would be defending her at all, except for racists.

History has taught cops that not only will they get away with poo poo like what she did, you will sometimes be rewarded.

If she doesn't die in prison there is a fair chance shithead conservatives will make her rich when she gets out even now. " Poor girl's life ruined for trying to defend herself from a scary black man"

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Smiling Jack posted:

listen if letting bling feel like a persecuted and oppressed victim lets him get through the day who are we to deny him happiness

Look I know it must be hard to see a sister officer actually face some consequences for her crimes but I'm sure you'll be fine when it happens to you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

:yayclod:

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Maybe I didn't say it plainly enough.

SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT COPS

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Professor Bling posted:

Look I know it must be hard to see a sister officer actually face some consequences for her crimes but I'm sure you'll be fine when it happens to you

Shitposter on the land

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

McNally posted:

Maybe I didn't say it plainly enough.

SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT COPS

What if it's that one X-Files crossover episode?

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

quote:

Bad posts bad posts
Whatcha gonna do
Whatcha gonna do when they probate you

In other news, has there been any chat about the California vs NCAA feud? Because that whole mess is going to be delicious, even if it takes until 2023.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

orange juche posted:

The president has the mental presence of a literal 5 year old doodling in a notebook about cool castles n poo poo

DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
You should probably pay more attention to your log.
/
:backtowork:
Jesus the RNC and Trump pulled in over 100 mil in fundraising

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DAS Super! posted:

Jesus the RNC and Trump pulled in over 100 mil in fundraising

His Escobar-style prison is gonna be lit af

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

EBB posted:

His Escobar-style prison is gonna be lit af