Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Jeez y'all she got convicted no need to wish further harm on her. Being a cop in jail is probably gonna be pretty loving unbearable, even without the guilt of having murdered an innocent man.

I disagree. I'm waiting for her to get the needle and get the gently caress outta here, for good. Till that happens, she can catch all that hypothetical hatred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

She 👏 watched 👏 him 👏 die 👏 instead 👏 of 👏 helping 👏

Also this

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

Jesus gently caress man, NWS that poo poo.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

colachute posted:

If you think the long term effects of 9/11 were bad lmaooooo can’t wait for trump to make post-9/11 to be a goddamn utopia. I would fully expect everyone to have to carry citizenship papers regardless of race. Borders? Locked the gently caress down. Cages full of kids? Suddenly empty for all the new brown people we are throwing in them.

It’ll be bad y’all.

Time to learn...ok idk what language to learn to dodge this situation

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

EBB posted:

One would think in these extraordinary times Congress would come back early to you know, do their joAHAHAHAHA I almost got the whole sentence out

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Arc Light posted:

NY Times investigative reporters tracked down evidence that the Russian Air Force has been intentionally bombing hospitals in Syria, complete with audio recordings from pilots and JTACs confirming coordinates:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/world/middleeast/russia-bombing-syrian-hospitals.html

Complete non shocker, but horrifying nonetheless.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

So Russia played Donnie like a loving fiddle in reasserting Assad's control

Yup

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

can we make this the background of every thread in GiP

McNally pls

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoBWUs8poYU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Mustang posted:

Diving sounds like a lot of fun but the Puget Sound is cold pretty much all year round. Can't stand being in cold water. I haven't swam since I lived in Florida in 2014 unless you count combat water tests.

NOT ENOUGH HEART MAJOR TO BE, NOT ENOUGH HEART!!!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

j/k gently caress that cold rear end water

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

I do it as A) exposure to computers as a kid and B) remember 911.

What if we're both?