Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

At that point ZuckBot broke down and started murdering the audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Drop him off in western Pakistan and let his mouth do the rest.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Dude's over that now, we've all agreed Flynn is a huge piece of poo poo.
Not Shim, the doofus who defended him last week.

Edit: Refers to ColdWarTimeWarp.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Oct 1, 2019

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Really?? I thought he acknowledged the shittiness months ago. Ah well.

My bad. Hows them stonks doin?
I phrased that badly. Shim hasn't defended him in years. ColdWarTimeWarp is who I called a doofus.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie is every moron who has ever said "DUUUURRR HOW BOUT WE TURN MECCA TO GLASS DUUURRRRR"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

But that's where his friend, the orb, lives.
He probably thinks ICBMs can turn around and park themselves back in the silo. Should have asked his uncle who was good at nuclear about that.

You think Christmas at the Biden's is like "THE WRONG KID DIED!"?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

You know, I think I'm going to stay away from crowded places for a while.
Dumbfuck is holding a rally in Minneapolis on the 10th, so there's going to be hairtrigger thousands of shitbags walking around. My boss won't allow me to work from home, so it's going to be great.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

McNally posted:

"This just in, Rudy Giuliani has filed a lawsuit against a series of crates currently being stored by the Smithsonian Institution, specifically the ones that contain the 'Swamp' set from the television series MASH. Sources tell us that this was due to a clerical error, however Giuliani has indicated that he didn't make any mistakes and intends to proceed with the lawsuit claiming that 'Alan Alda turned that show into a liberal sobfest.'"
"Hawkeye is not a hero, I AM A HERO!!!! 9/11!!!"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

NO ONE WILL EVER BE AS GOOD AS PURE SAINT BERNIE. GUYS I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO VOTE NOW.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

WHY IS NO ONE INVESTIGATING TIME TRAVEL OBAMA?!. ALL I WANT TO DO IS #MAGA BUT THIS DARK SKINNED rear end in a top hat KEEPS GOING BACK IN TIME TO poo poo ALL OVER MY GENIUS PLANS B4 I MAKE THEM #SAD

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe his friend Jesus can get him out of this mess.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Wasn't Ben garrison a left wing guy at some point?

Edit: apparently not. Who the gently caress am I thinking of? Regardless of cartoons.
He did comics that were fringe crazy but not to where he is now. 4Chan started doing light photoshop jobs on his stuff to make it overtly racist, he got butthurt about it, but now they're his prime audience.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

King of the Hill was killed to make room for another Seth McFarland cartoon, for that alone I'll never forgive them.
KOTH is a great show but it's better that it didn't become a shambling corpse like The Simpsons.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Well then, I'm certainly not going to vote for Hunter Biden!
Wrong kid died.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

This. Everything about them is probably technically legal, they just show he's only a multi-millionare.
I'm sure you could use them to put together a money laundering case. They're not the end all be all of it, but there's probably something good in there.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I liked the ZZ Top episode. The whole reality show getting regeared to piss off Hank and cause him to have outbursts, and everyone whoring themselves out for screentime was good.

You want to know what episode I loving hate? The dog dancing one from one of the first seasons. Our local FOX affiliate's syndication package was funny or something, and this episode seemes to play more than any other. I will turn off the tv rather than ever watch it again.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Color me surprised.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Here’s some more very normal treatment of a veteran and journalist at Dulles, an airport serving the capital region of our very normal country.

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2019/10/us-customs-officer-harasses-defense-one-journalist-dulles/160380/
"You're a racist idiot who was too fat to be a regular cop, right?"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

More

https://mobile.twitter.com/TLCplMax/status/1180216234521948162

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

IDK, "Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?", might as well be an official GOP motto.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think I'd be a relatively open minded dad, but I think I'd draw the line at letting them be a furry. And if I caught them watching Pewdiepie I'd bury them in the yard.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Parents wouldn't have allowed that. They didn't let me have a bowl cut in the late 90s when that was popular for a few minutes either, so good on them.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Cut off federal and state aid and see if a country boy really can survive?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Add constant abuse of chloropleth maps to Donnie's list of crimes.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

HOLY poo poo NEW VIDEO FOUND PROVING TRUMP SEXUALLY ASSAULTED A WOMAN

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...DumAjEwnrk9Vqa8
This was known about years ago. Those two shitbirds have been friends for decades.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Oct 7, 2019

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

I bet you are super fun at parties.
Hey guys, I just found this video of Donnie telling Billy Bush that he likes to sexually assault women. We got him now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Reagan was a traitor idiot who hosed this country up bad, but every once in a while it's fun to whap Republican losers upside the head with his corpse to show them how far they've fallen.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hexyflexy posted:

Reagan was terrifying, when I was a kid in the UK in the 80s, we all genuinely thought he was going to blow up the planet. You know that Reagan halloween mask, the one everyone had, if I wore it now I'd probably give someone a heart attack from the PTSD from back then.
By the time I was old enough to know who he was they'd already made him into St. Ronnie. I didn't really know anything about him until he was dead, and what I heard was mostly endless praise from my JROTC instructor, who I later figured out is an idiot.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie is threatening to sue Minneapolis for passing on the security bill for his stupid rally to Target Center, who passed it on the campaign.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Death Panels suddenly don't sound so bad.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm concerned about how many dead rentboys Lindsay has in his closet.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Let me tell you about war.
-Partisen internet weirdo who never served

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

McNally posted:

I'm being reliably informed that this is a slur and going forward it will be treated as such.
It is/was the name of a prostitution site that a founder of the Family Research Council got caught patronizing. Don't think that's a slur. Also don't think it's entirely off base to suggest that Graham might be compromised via blackmail related to his nearly confirmed bachelorhood.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Is some dweeb who doesn't even post here on the warpath again?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stay the gently caress out of MPLW Donnie.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

I can't even fathom the cognitive dissonance required to blame Hillary and her campaign's abject failures on Russian memes but ok
Please tell the guy I know that thinks Ilhan Omar married her brother about how memes can't break minds.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm daydreaming of Donnie finding himself transplanted in Shirley Jackson's The Lottery, which he has undoubtedly never read. "I AM THE BESTEST AT WINNING, THE GREATEST VICTORY EVER OVER THE HATERS, ME BIGLY WIN GUY! OW! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

Haha you guys just joking when I said Democrats are outlawed. Seriously not literally m i rite?
HE WAS JUST KIDDING WHEN HE SHOVED THOSE GAYS INTO THAT GAS CHAMBER.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

in other news, ronan farrow's new book coming out lays out that matt lauer raped a drunk coworker while covering the sochi olympics
Lauer still thinks they're going to let him back on tv.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well that's one hell of a response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

Encouraging the Turks to genocide them is a bit beyond what previous US presidents have done
Then acknowledging that you own property in Constantinople, and going off on tangent about that property is pretty unique to Donnie Goodbrains.