Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Our revolution will be forks taped to brooms. Pitchforks are pretty rare these days.

My GF is one of those 'crazy horse girls'. I assure you there are many barns with an assortment of pitchforks to be had.

Horse folks generally lean hard right tho soooooooo :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Surely you have a Harbor Freight in your hood.

e: LOL at China providing pitchforks for uprising

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

Wasn’t there some giant purge of the military after that attempt? I suspect that pilot isn’t doing well.

There was a giant purge of Turkish society. Military, press, teachers, scientists, p much anyone that didn't toe the party line.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/1181248316752814080

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/1181248322050199552

E: copied the wrong 2nd tweet in anger

dubzee fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Oct 7, 2019

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Front page relevance: MAFIARAVE

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/hyurgi-giuliani-mafiarave/

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

That Works posted:

Not that it matters much but something interesting at NPR. Was listening to the media roundup show while cooking this morning and the host just straight up saying "The United States betrayed the Kurds" and later "at that point when the US sold out the Kurds" was kind of surreal to hear a host say out loud. Usually they do the super evasive minimizing language.

Not really huge news but it's a tonal shift I haven't heard before. At least the critiques are becoming more honest / straightforward.

Basically everyone but the megachuds can agree that the Kurds got hosed. I mean Mitch, Lindsay and even Pat Robertson came down hard. The entire planet save for brainworms and sycophants are on the same page here.

Even my deeply red family have been strangely silent when I post stuff to FB lately. Normally they pounce instantly.

My dad voted for Trump because "never another Clinton!" He's got some deep buyer's remorse atm.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

gently caress you gen x is the best

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Cool. So he's flying south with the rest of the New Yorker retirees.

South FLA is where America goes to die, after all.

LOL we aren't that lucky. It's a snow bird tax dodge. Palm Beach County heyooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

McNally posted:

Are you trying to give the forums a stroke?

I needed this laugh real bad tonight.

Blessings of Samhain upon you