Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Bad Poster posted:

I would like to note, for those of you who haven't watched The Grand Tour, that car is only available to buy by members of the CCP, and costs $600,000USD.

That's a fuckton cheaper than our presidential limo that's unavailable to civilians

BigDave posted:

Hong Kong riot police are starting to use live ammo:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-anniversary/hong-kong-police-shoot-teen-protester-as-violence-escalates-idUSKBN1WF2EI

Not quite at Tienanmen Square levels yet, but it's getting there.

And this is showing a poo poo-ton more restraint than American police, so saying it's "getting there" in regards to Tiananmen is pretty laughable

Professor Bling fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Oct 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No, stuff's just getting (justifiably) close to having the whole thread agree she's literal human garbage so we've got to save the boot's fee-fees :shrug:

I'm glad there's been a guilty verdict (for once) and I hope that trash gets the book thrown at her.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Smiling Jack posted:

listen if letting bling feel like a persecuted and oppressed victim lets him get through the day who are we to deny him happiness

Look I know it must be hard to see a sister officer actually face some consequences for her crimes but I'm sure you'll be fine when it happens to you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)