Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Well that took longer than i thought it would

Edit: for the story to make it here from cop thread. I doubt it was a retaliation hit because its too soon

Stravag fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I just remember my mom saying "its fine he can do whatever he wants because he's rich" as if it was a good thing. And people wonder why we're still accelerating down into hellworld

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

these days one of my kids being a furry is kinda near the bottom of my worry list too

Unless theyre those weird poo poo themselves because they prefer it furries yeah. Pretending to be a dog person is weird but tolerable that is just wtf

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I worry that I’m not gonna be an accepting / understanding enough father. I can’t see me dressing up in a fur suit for my daughter. Who knows, maybe parenthood will change me.

His daughters like 14? Id do it then if only to keep an eye on her and make sure that some sicko didnt try anything at a convention

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yeah but boomers would enact a law that it only went into effect for everyone after them but everyone had to keep paying so they can gently caress everyone else out of social security one more time

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Thats literally what started the cop discussion lol

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Welp. You guys got ebb screaming into the void now.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Not usually so literally

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/woman-managed-get-past-security-and-onto-delta-flight/3jd1HMi3rz9WiTVgyD7MeL/

loving florida, man

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Anything over 0 duetschmarks and we're overpaying

Edit: a quick search gave 7.78 billion for 2020

Stravag fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Oct 7, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Wait PAT ROBERTSON is now upset at how hard were loving over poor foreigners? Isnt that what makes him able to get out of bed every morning?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awww why you gotta groverhaus jimmy like that?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Why arent millenials going into debt to spend at a rate we approve of with the lowest comparable wages in 40 years? These 1 reasons may shock you

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Abortion mills. Are they a subsidiary of the mills general? If so i have a modest proposal for them

McNally posted:

I'm being reliably informed that this is a slur and going forward it will be treated as such.

I have never heard this term before who is it a slur against? Male prostitutes?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Why wont she just stay in her cabin in the woods jfc

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Stay the gently caress out of MPLW Donnie.

Please tell the guy I know that thinks Ilhan Omar married her brother about how memes can't break minds.

Someone i knew would randomly say " just like all those clinton aids who committed suicide with two bullets through the back of their heads anytime the family was getting investigated" as if it was a real thing. The broke braining is everywhere the conversation didnt even have to do with the clintons or killing yourself they would randomly drop it in. Last I heard they were thinking after the mueller report maybe the trump election was kinda shady. If hes that easily swayed maybe theres hope? haha no there isnt

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Did...did they just say the constitution is uncontitutional? :wtc:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I feel like I should be proud of that, should I be proud of that?

Edit: conservatives and libertarians im saying I should be proud of that

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Waiting for the unironic "oh look at mister im just doing my job instead of criming deals over here" to appear on fox news

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

So I know our allies are allies until its not convenient but how much would it take for us to totally gently caress over britain or canada? I mean during more normal times not this admin.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

Probably threatening Trump Tower Moscow.

I said not this administration lol

hobbesmaster posted:

Isn't the US already loving over Canada by laughing at their arctic claims?

I was thinking like its battle of britain part 2. What would it take for a less psychotic administration to say "sucks to be you"

Stravag fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Oct 9, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Edit: nvm cgi'ed banner

Stravag fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Oct 10, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

The meme format or people saying Trump murdered Kurds?

The giant fuckoff banner but it was only cgi apparently

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I mean i was suspicious but people can motivate themselves to do insane things when they hate someone and people haaate trump.

Edit: plus its vegas. Im sure someone could find someone with a chopper willing to lift the banner up

Stravag fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 10, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Didnt think about that youre right

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

EBB posted:

Rudy is really living the dream of dying a hero or living long enough to become the villain

I thought he crossed that pnr like in 87 or so? When did he marry his cousin?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

How do these people get the private lines of these guys? Dont their staffs handle all their phones until its someone they know has bought access?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Thats my point their staffs should know almost everyones voice whos allowed to talk to their congressfucker

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Jesus I knew it was going to get worse but this poo poo is loving depressing. I think I'm gonna take a break from following the national news for a while.

Sometimes you stare into the barkness, sometimes it stares back?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1182731110981230595

Well poo poo

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Handsome Ralph posted:

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979/status/1182739022629801986

:(

For all the assholes who got up in arms about Benghazi, where are you now?

Fuuuuck i had been hoping they were only in the area not actually hit.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

First guy to EVA, Alexey Arkhipovich Leonov, died today.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

EBB posted:

Why did Syrian Kurds gets the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks.

ill see myself out

I want to call for boo this mans but its also tmbg (yes i know cover) so...

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

I’m sitting here eating a Restaurant with my family wishing the world could be as peaceful as this.

Which restaurant are you eating? How does roofing tile taste?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hexyflexy posted:

It's almost broken my head. Normally when we use the word "unilaterally" in politics we mean a group, e.g. "Bolivia has unilaterally decided to do X", or "In argument between government Y and two unions, one union decided to act unilaterally thereby screwing over the other one".

In this case Trump, one man, did a tweet that unilaterally caused a war. The Pentagon hadn't got a loving clue he was going to do it. Nobody had a clue he was going to do it. I don't he knew he was going to do it because I will not dein the thought that the man has any forethought at all.

I've played with magpies in my garden that think ahead further than that, yanno, I can play games with them.

https://youtu.be/jewtXi5xjY4

Magpies are dope. They understand trade.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

And just like him they repeat everything they hear. Just dont let them watch fox

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

Was it just recently where the government allowed pork producers to self-police their inspections?

Yea I’m done eating pork.

Like last month during this same infrastructure week

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

M_Gargantua posted:

By some arguments, maybe. Except we have real neo-nazis to compare against so that’s the stupidest straw man argument you could have posted. Maybe he’s a terrible man corrupted by years of politics, but at least he probably won’t shoot someone in their own home

And this came from the "good cop" in his department

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Wants to nuke every major us city and tel aviv. Do i even want to know what a bugmen is suppossed to be? Or is that just what he used instead of untermensch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I thought kushner basically got frozen out of everything after his clearance waiver was denied or whatever?