Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

facialimpediment posted:

gently caress her make-believe stolen castle.

Seriously, why the gently caress did the judge even allow that to be considered. Hope she dies in prison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Well people on this very board have discussed their love for General Flynn...

Dude's over that now, we've all agreed Flynn is a huge piece of poo poo.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Casimir Radon posted:

Not Shim, the doofus who defended him last week.

Really?? I thought he acknowledged the shittiness months ago. Ah well.

My bad. Hows them stonks doin?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Casimir Radon posted:

Donnie is every moron who has ever said "DUUUURRR HOW BOUT WE TURN MECCA TO GLASS DUUURRRRR"

But that's where his friend, the orb, lives.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Milo and POTUS posted:

Even cleveland show dunked on him. Then again, they also did this

The Cleveland Show was too good for us.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Stultus Maximus posted:

This just makes me sick of myself.

No poo poo.

We need to be eating the olds, not the babies.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Goddamn I miss doing dumb farm grunt poo poo.

Wait, I kinda do that poo poo now.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

quote:

The Hill: Rock climbers to hold border wall climbing competition after Trump said new section was unscalable | TheHill.
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/464478-rock-climbers-to-hold-border-wall-climbing-competition-after-trump-said-new

Lol

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

holocaust bloopers posted:

One of you dorks had frosted tips as a teenager. You weren’t perfect and cool kid either.

No frosted tips, but blue into green sideburns on dyed black hair.

I was about five years ahead of my time, this was before screemo.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Thank gently caress I decided against kids and for divorce.

I genuinely mean that, I would've been a terrible father. Good thing I have two brothers to satisfy the grandbaby desires of my mother.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Stultus Maximus posted:

That's not the Midwest. That's just West.

And it should be eastern Washington state, not PNW west half.

Midwest is like, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Also: Rip Taylor died today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBlirvhuMLE

A shame, but dude had a good run.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
CNN just told me Bernie is making an announcement regarding his campaign tonight.

Just parroting for the moment, I'll try to find a link.

It's gonna be everywhere in a minute, but he's "scaling back his campaign schedule".

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

facialimpediment posted:

My general secret to staying sane in all this is to operate under a veil of negative expectations, but not so far down as the "nothing matters" attitude.

Nothing matters land is a magical place. Just smoking weeds, petting all the dogs, giving no fucks.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Those are probably all unsold production that some manufacturer can't sell, so they rented a big open lot from the gov. They're white because they have cling film on them to protect the paint.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Marathon dudes' record won't be counted as a world record because he had pace setters, according to the blurb I caught on cbs saturday morning before work.

loving stupid poo poo. Give that man a whole page in the book, far as I'm concerned. 20+ years of smoking, I'd be lucky to run a mile total. I can bust out some pull-ups now though, getting back into the habit of randomly pulling five or so at work every morning.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Oh, speaking of north korea.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-12/kim-jong-un-may-be-hiding-a-hog-apocalypse-from-the-world

quote:

By official accounts, the pig contagion wreaking havoc across Eastern Asia has virtually skipped over North Korea, with a single outbreak reported there in May. But wayward feral pigs have stoked concern that Kim Jong Un’s reclusive state is hiding an African swine fever disaster.

Porkapocalypse.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Jesus gently caress, I'm constantly high and routinely have everything fly over my head, and I didn't believe it.

Some of you guys have some doctor seuss creations turtling over you.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

joat mon posted:

Sounds like you've perfected that marijuana/ergot hybrid.

Someday...

Still working on fixing some company weed. It amazes me that a person can work in weed for ten years and not know poo poo about nutrients. My knowledge is thin but nute lockout and burn aren't hard to spot.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Bucket of acid. Whatever eats hard drives fastest. Then you can throw the bucket of acid covered hard drives at your attackers.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Donkey debate night. Zirconium Joe will rocket his foot into his mouth, Warren's got a plan to talk about her plans, and Bernie's coming out like a man on fire. All well and good, but, who is going to take the hint tonight and gently caress off tomorrow? I'm pulling for Klobuchar to hit eject by the end of the week.

Also Tom Steyer is in on tonights' argue fest.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Gabbard and Klobuchar both.

Booker should throw it in too.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
How about we not move the nuke pile and just detonate it?

Who the gently caress is responsible for this bullshit:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/16/success/improve-relationship-with-boss/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boss%27s_Day

Goddamn guillotines need to be brought out of retirement.

E: of loving course Illinois had a hand in it. Stupid loving state had an L Ron Hubbard day once too. Dumb loving governors.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Oct 17, 2019

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Not really a surprise besides what took him so long.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Dale was turning left, he just got PIT'd into the wall.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
With a broken hip, he's only going to be building bird houses for a while.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nice and hot piss posted:

thats oddly satisfying to watch...

It really is.

So are traffic accident videos, for some reason. Road rage videos get my blood pressure rising though.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There's a lot of decent channels for crashes. I stopped watching mega driving school when he started narrating poo poo because they were demonetizing his channel.

Fury Road channel had some great clips, but slipped off with accident videos and pretty much does road rage only now.

On that weird topic, my new dashcam showed up today. Generic rear end chinese Apeman brand, but at least the manual isn't engrish like the last one.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzbO5P9JJ1U

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I failed the piss test. I probably would have died if I joined and deployed to Afghanistan though cause that was my plan as a depressed teenager trying to find purpose in life

Creatine monohydrate, vitamin B complex and a gallon of water.

I beat a lot of drug tests my last year in with those 3 ingredients.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

You know that in all likelihood your urine was never actually tested right? Only like ten percent of samples actually make it to the lab for testing because it's prohibitively expensive. The making everyone pee In a cup is mostly a deterrent.

I'd had some sergeant try to rat me out by claiming I smoked with her a few times, I didn't even know she smoked. She gave up the ghost on herself by not showing up to the drug test formation call.

I found out the day prior to the drug test because I had a secret squirrel I traded beer for a heads up, yay HQ company. My piss came up clean.

14 years ago when I would've been sweating the risk, piss samples were still somewhat expensive. NIDA-5 dip strip tests are probably less than a buck apiece now, and lab sample costs have come down greatly since then, too. The threshold for weed used to be 50 nanograms per microliter, verified at 15, then zero. Getting below that first threshold was my only concern.

I'm sure things have tightened up a bit, but for most drug tests, dilution is the solution to pollution. Unless it goes to GC/MS, then you're just hosed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

It's like twitter, there's a post/picture for everything he's said or done.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can't wait for the remake of MW2 and the 'No Russian' stage.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

TCD posted:

Huh - that must be something

Not enough to make me buy another CoD game.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Remember when someone showed the difference between regular and large cups of beer at sporting events?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6IskvoHy0g

It's been going on everywhere for years.

You know that video is old because beer isn't that cheap at the stadiums anymore.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So some guys went to Jeffrey Epsteins' private island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmgSM7lWRts

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, new family guys are still coming out. And new American Dad, which has been great since it moved to TBS.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I can watch a few episodes of Always Sunny but after the third or so, I have to watch something else, and not watch it again for a few days. There's something about it that just grates on me.

Parks and Rec, I can't stand Amy Poehler. At all. She wasn't very funny a decade ago and I can only assume her schtick didn't age well, to me. Also the affiliation with the Office, gently caress that show, plot, format and all. Jim/Pam are the worst people.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Milo and POTUS posted:

If you want legit sad current tv news, Lodge 49 got axed

I watched a couple of episodes of that and logged it to watch completely on hulu later. Gonna have to give it a run my next day off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Wasabi the J posted:

Gen X is boomers with different music and movies.

Not really, no. Boomers came from (generally) big families, gen X from small. There's a reason gen X is the smallest generation right now. Boomers still outnumber us. Millennials outnumber us. Zoomers probably outnumber us.

Gen Xers are really good at killing themselves, especially with drugs. Boomers are poo poo at overdosing unless it comes in a pill.