Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Bernie was hospitalized yesterday for an artery blockage, and has cancelled campaign events until further notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Not supporting Bernie over Clinton in 2016 was one of the dumbest things I've ever done, and I enlisted in the military before. "but she's more electible"

*immediately eats poo poo against the world's dumbest man*

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Sorry I had proof of all the Epstein associates for a decade, feeling kinda cute rn, night delete later

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Our old people have gone insane but what's to stop the next set of old people from going insane.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Vilerat died doing his duty and then he had the United States secretary of state talk about how much he loved video games at his memorial. Absolute staggeringly brutal own.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Why the gently caress were these things not flown out the night of the coup, let alone any time after that in the past couple years.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

mlmp08 posted:

Tulsi the politician military officer cop who stans for Assad is really weird.

She makes a lot more sense when you learn she grew up in a literal cult

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

hobbesmaster posted:

Then you get LtCol Amy "I support Kavanah" McGrath, USMC Ret.

I think this is due to the extremely credential-oriented upper middle class people who make up the Dem establishment think the higher rank you are, the better soldier you must have been. So they keep swooping up the officer class even though military officers today are mostly extremely conservative.

Also the Dem establishment cannot conceptualize interacting with someone who didn't graduate from college (preferably an elite one)

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

How dare you walk around outside not looking like a douche!

Joined shortly after I turned 19. Recruiters were moving pretty slow when I started the process so it took months. Then she told me to hold off swearing in for a few weeks because bonuses were about to be adjusted and she thought mine might go up $5K. It did.

That actually nice recruiter? Fake vet

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Also everyone getting more and more lonely, especially as they age, turning to media and social media for their daily interpersonal needs. So it's going to get worse.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1189172468159864832

So, is DJT just going to keep posting everytime we drop a bomb on people until he gets that ego stroke he desperately wants?

Oh most definitely

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

https://www.facebook.com/920743434636339/posts/2825158034194860?sfns=mo

Love the militarization of the police

Like look at that loving thing

You civilians don't understand the (blue) life and death struggle every day on the streets in *goggles 'Jupiter' 'town'* uh a rich suburb of 65k people.

quote:

Jupiter was rated as the 12th Best Beach Town in America by WalletHub in 2018, and as the 9th Happiest Seaside Town in America by Coastal Living in 2012.[10][11]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I’d be kind of surprised if trump voted much at all prior to 2012