Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Well people on this very board have discussed their love for General Flynn...

:rolleyes:

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Oct 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone have any good news or twitter feeds or something regarding the next recession that’s coming? Is it going to be a regular one, or are we going back to shanty towns?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Acebuckeye13 posted:

... No, no it wasn't.

Yes, it really was.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They didn’t have to kill off king of the hill to give us The Cleveland Show. Fox just makes poo poo programming decisions- See: Every time they cancel Family Guy.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Edit: Wrong Thread

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I worry that I’m not gonna be an accepting / understanding enough father. I can’t see me dressing up in a fur suit for my daughter. Who knows, maybe parenthood will change me.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Big Mouth Season 3 has hit Netflix.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Smiling Jack posted:

I think I'm gonna log off the internet again for a while

Please loving do.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Coasterphreak posted:

C'mon shim, no need to be impolite. We're all friends here.

Even if I don't like his opinions as a general rule.

I’m not even being mean, that guy needs to disconnect. He’s crack ping’d himself pretty drat good. He needs a break from this crap.

Not even trying to be lovely, just being real.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I will forever loving hate George W. Bush, but even with all his fuckery he is/was a million times the man that Trump is, and much better as a president.

How loving awful do you have to be to get me to like W over you? Donald loving Trump that’s how awful.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also: Rip Taylor died today.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Obama was so good looking back at the past and through him makes W seem so much better than Trump. When in reality they’re probably equally, yet differently, the worst.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Nvm I don’t have the energy for this argument

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Proud Christian Mom posted:

There is a very slim chance I'm going to see a not horrible President in my lifetime

Obama is practically Christ like in comparison to Trump and W. You forget about Barry? Barry didn’t forget about you, player.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kesper North posted:

Oyyy. If we start shooting at Turkey I don't think we're gonna get our nukes back.

The security around those nukes is ridiculous. And the best part? Even if somehow all the security measures to keep the weapons out of the wrong hands fails, the bombs are completely useless without the codes. The codes that are in the football that travels with POTUS.

The more head loving thing is trump talking about being willing to start shooting Turkey, a NATO ally, if he needs to.

Putin had to be loving thrilled to hear that tidbit.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bird food bathtub posted:

I have no idea what this means.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Congressional access to classified information is kinda... weird, to put it lightly.

Generally speaking, the super secret poo poo only gets briefed to the Gang of 8 or in the case of the most controlled classified topics it’s just the majority/minority leaders, there are virtually nothing written about these disclosures, staffers do not participate and it’s more or less all oral.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Current Event: BoJack Horseman Season 6 has dropped.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone wanna take bets on how long it will be before Donnie GoodBrains and staff let leak classified details of the raid that the public really has no business knowing?

Also: ISIS has some serious OPSEC and Counterintelligence gaps that have only hurt them more and more as things have progressed. Just look at what OSINT online types have been able to put together on ISIS.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wanna know how to know it wasn’t Seal Team 6? They haven’t taken credit for it yet.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bored As gently caress posted:

Delta is way better than SEALs in pretty much every way.

Please tell me more.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bored As gently caress posted:

Well for one thing they don't canoe peoples heads or carry tomahawks like loving Norseaboos, nor do they murder Green Berets.

A lot of them are former Green Berets as well. So... much less likely to murder them.

The vast majority of them aren’t Special Forces. They mostly fill out their ranks from the 75th. That’s not their only source for trigger pullers, but it’s the biggest.

And they canoe plenty of heads, don’t kid yourself. They just don’t have a scrap book about it, that I’ve ever heard of.

They’re the real deal quiet professionals.

Team Six is... what it is, I guess. At least they’re famous I suppose.

I will say that there were good SEALs in ST6, in fact there are a ton of them. But there is a cultural problem within that organization that leads to some clown rear end poo poo happening.

I think part of it is- Delta is the Army’s top and most important unit. They see themselves as the national mission force, and essentially as the highest level of soldier you can become in the army. That’s just not the culture in ST6. And goddamn does it show.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Futurama getting cancelled forever while Family Guy gets to pip pip along is a goddamn travesty.

Billy West is a goddamn national treasure.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like American Dad started strong and has gotten incrementally better each season. Kind of like It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Family guy has its moments, but it’s not as funny or as good as the first couple of seasons. I watch it, but it’s definitely not as good as it used to be.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Trump needs to tweet some crimes because the CE thread has John McCain flying the bird.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress this dumb poo poo, I recently got diagnosed wit Asthma. Hit an inhaler twice when I wake up and twice before bed.

Is it the aerosol propellant that’s not green? I assume it’s a CFC or something worse?