Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BigDave posted:

poo poo, this just makes me want to vote for her more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BigDave posted:

Trump hasn't tweeted anything in 6 hours.

:tinfoil:

Elvis?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You can't just... police... an online forum, maaaan.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

orange juche posted:

The president has the mental presence of a literal 5 year old doodling in a notebook about cool castles n poo poo

Yet lacks the moral and ethical understandings of said 5 year old

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The tattered flag is both amazing and totally somebody saying hmmm is there a metaphor here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

The fun part is we'll be in a recession and an administration full of toadies and yes men will lie about it because truth isn't truth.

The fun part is the house of cards will remain standing until warrens, sanders or whoever else is in the white house. Then the rich will panic that the good time's are ending and it'll all come tumbling down.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

The president is extremely not mad:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179422987684077568

E: Editing because this tweet will probably get deleted and corrected:

The 2016 electoral college was 227-304.

remember when cons flipped their poo poo because obama called kanye a jackass

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Trump was just cold-calling various heads of state and asking them for "help", wasn't he?

Oh my god I was just thinking the same thing. I mean not just just, like a few days ago. After Italy and Australia I said there's a chance he kept doing this, right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

Apparently he's out on bail but still allowed to do this... whatever this is for some reason.

You know good and well what the reason is

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

let's see how our friend ben is doing

I can't stop laughing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Chichevache posted:

I rewatched Veronica Mars. At the end of season 2, which was filmed in 2005 I believe, the titular character is going on a trip to New York and says "I'm bringing my pepper spray in case I run into that Trump character".

11 years before his election it was an open secret that he was a gross rapist/perv. We still elected him. :negative:

Even cleveland show dunked on him. Then again, they also did this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

The Cleveland Show was too good for us.

Yah. For all it's faults the family at least loved one another which is something that's missing in every fox animated show not called bobs burgers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Speaking of mike judge, I also didn't hate the goode family so maybe my judgement is suspect

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MA-Horus posted:

Oh my god he has a legit xXx tattoo

Who is this loving muppet

Respect the USMC, please

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So I know a coherent answer is almost certainly off the table but what exactly is Trump suggesting Trump and Son did?

e: I meant Biden but you know what, I'll let it stand.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ahahaha what is even this.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Defenestrategy posted:

Who else would be better to man the nuclear arsenal than the guy who decided to start wearing smart guy glasses?

It worked, didn't it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

He is absolutely not competent, he's just the only one who recognizes that he is incompetent and wisely stepped aside to let the smart people work. His predecessor was a nuclear physicist.

The bar for competency has never been lower though. Perry the only one who aint dragging his feet

And the dog dancing episode owned :psyduck: Though I guess anything sucks if you see it 100 times.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahahaha What the gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

To some extent, a lot of this is performance. They know they're not going to get it, so it's clear evidence for an impeachment article.

https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/1180204075461337090?s=19

On the DefenseOne thing - it's very clear that a lot of immigration hawks and maga idiots want nothing more than to be the boot that they spend all their time licking.

I was about to say gadsden flaggers but really that's just redundant on my part

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

dubzee posted:

Surely you have a Harbor Freight in your hood.

e: LOL at China providing pitchforks for uprising

Gonna be like the soviets providing aks to anyone right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I just noticed the quotes. Does he not realize what putting quotes for emphasis means

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1180509820320915457?s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Has to be that because there's no way he's able to make meth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That Works posted:

Too fat for a meth head

I knew a fat meth head. He got popped for buying too much sudafed, in fact

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The GOP deserves trump. Shame about the rest of the `country

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's just reality working its magic

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Got lost in the hall of mirrors again

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I want Jimmy to mission impossible his way into the white house and get the data that will surely sink donny once and for all

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah we all better pray that a 9/11 doesnt happen on this dummys watch or the response will make gee dub look reasoned and restrained in comparison. I'm talking election cancelling

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They were right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's a hell of a sandwich he's got himself. He's gonna look reaaaal good in 100 years, assuming we make it that far.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Samantha bee went to kurdistan some time ago and they were over the moon w/r/t trump, naming their kids after him and poo poo. It was super sad because we all knew good and god drat well he'd hang them out to dry when it became expedient whenever he felt like it. I wanted to shout through the monitor at them not to trust him.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't think I like President Trump

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

So are they just firing off every scumbag idea they've had that they've been afraid to play because now they're trying to play as many as possible before the curtain comes down?

The curtain will never come down. This is them trying to drum up support from the base for their reelection bid.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

jimmy carter can never build enough houses to atone for the sins of being yet another failed democrat president

He gonna live forever and prove you wrong.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The entirety of the world will be covered in houses. Prime farmland paved over and turned into tract housing. And yet, jimmy doesn't stop.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cugel the Clever posted:

Housing is a human right, y'all.

Sin duda

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well what else is new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Can't wait to soylent green these worthless fucks