Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

BigDave posted:

Oh are we allowed to post images of horror from beyond sanity?

Is this government cheese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Whoop whoop??

Wtf??

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i went to an snl taping once and while waiting out front talking to horatio sanz and keenan thompson she ran out and into lorne's limo

shes goddamn gorgeous irl

That studio was much smaller then I thought it would be.

Is Keenan as nice as I think he is?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Chichevache posted:

You mean the filth was cleaned up the day he left office?

Wasn’t his admin the whole Broken Windows Policing deal?

That didn’t cause knock on issues no way.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

That Works posted:

I like that director as well, I'd definitely check that out.

I've kinda avoided the documentary poo poo about all of it because I constantly have to deal with people doing bad science poo poo to the extent that I now teach a class on Pseudoscience so it kinda almost seemed like work to watch it. Heard it was good though. One day I'll give it a ago.

loving :smith: about the professor. gently caress those people.

ABC News did a podcast on the whole thing. It was a brutal takedown of the whole company top to bottom and it’s investors. Especially brutal towards Sonny whatever his name is and Elizabeth.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

not caring here posted:

I am no lawyer, but that seems like a pretty lovely lawyer letter

It was probably whipped up in five minutes by some jr associate to burn the last 15 minutes they’d already billed. Doing more work would have gone over the allocated budget and would have not been paid by the client anyway.

Lawyers hate not getting paid. So gently caress it.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Acebuckeye13 posted:

They tried that, it was Randy Bryce and I wish like hell he'd won against Paul Ryan. But unfortunately no matter the message and messenger there are still a huge number of people that it is almost impossible to convince not to vote against their own best interests.

Wasn’t that for the 2018 election cycle and Ryan announced that he was retiring shortly after Bryce declared he was running.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

I am the fakest of vets. I never joined and ducked the poor recruiter when he came by my house.

20 years on I don’t regret a drat thing.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

That’s a good dog, I hope they’re still alive and can retire to get lots of pets and run as free as they want to.

Edit:

MRC48B posted:

The president is trying to woo you with doggo pics. Do not fall for it.

Damnit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Bright Eyes and Dashboard Confessional are emo. MCR and the Used and the like are screamo.

Ok what’s Modest Mouse?