Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/jacobs71/status/1179087679717347328?s=21

Matt Patricia is a clever guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
No.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Seahawks always play tough in primetime and the Rams hawks games last year have been close offensive games. Rams are embarrassed and pissed I expect a 50/50 kind of game. Either team can win imo

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i dunno, it just looks like mahomes gets antsy and the left tackle is looking for someone inside that isn't there when he runs out of the pocket.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Yeah Mahomes bailed too early on that pocket. It’s clever how there was a QB spy waiting for him to roll out, I wonder if teams will do that more often. Assuming he was a spy and not just sitting in a zone

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Sunday looks like the best day ever for RedZone but my drat wife has to go and give birth to another one of my drat kid this weekend. Divorce?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

There's no :lol: big enough for Patriots@Washington.

I'm surprised the NFL didn't get a Pee Wee team onto the Pats' schedule this year.

Historically Redskins have never had good fortune against white guys from the North East

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1179092136605765634?s=19

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

nah posted:

Sunday looks like the best day ever for RedZone but my drat wife has to go and give birth to another one of my drat kid this weekend. Divorce?

This isn't your first? I don't see why you shouldn't watch redzone instead.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

CyberPingu posted:

Historically Redskins have never had good fortune against white guys from the North East

Unfortunately for the Lions when they play them they have a much better record against Michiganders.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

CyberPingu posted:

You literally just called Native Americans a slur in order to make a really bad joke.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

nah posted:

That's literally why God invented phones and streaming apps my dude.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SKULL.GIF posted:

Does Romo traditionally not announce Cowboys games? I would've figured he'd be assigned to Packers-Boys.

Romo is on CBS, which nominally carries AFC games. I think he’s only done one or two Cowboys as a broadcaster.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

nah posted:

Most of those games look eminently skippable to me.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I mean I would love it for Sean McVay to have turned into Chip Kelly and basically be exposed as a fraud, but I'm not ready to claim that after 1 bad game.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Just balance your phone/laptop on your wife's head so that you can feign eye contact while she gives birth.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Do you have stairs in your house?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fartknocker posted:

Romo is on CBS, which nominally carries AFC games. I think he’s only done one or two Cowboys as a broadcaster.

I've been streaming NFL games for so long I forgot about the FOX/CBS split. Thanks, that makes sense.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Vengarr posted:

Most of those games look eminently skippable to me.

I'm not new to this, I know this means the games will all be amazing. The shittiest looking slate always turns out to be the most fun/ridiculous

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joey Freshwater posted:

Eh. Only in that they're in the same divison. Bucs don't really have any rivals at this point. Not like how Falcons/Saints is a rivalry anyway

Bucs should have been put in the AFC Dirty South instead of Indy, imho

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

Bucs should have been put in the AFC Dirty South instead of Indy, imho

NFC Central Supremacy

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Okay what is this referencing that I missed

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

kiimo posted:

the Device

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

kiimo posted:

One of The Onion’s many running jokes is that Belichick is involved in some Lovecraftian cosmic horror.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Android Apocalypse posted:

Is the rivalry between Buccs & Saints still a thing?

Did it ever really exist? I don't think the two teams have ever been good at the same time. Despite the bucs always being the one team that seems to cause us fits (we lose to them even if we sweep the Falcons and panthers) I've never hated the bucs for it. Hell, I've got no problem rooting for them for like 14 games a year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

there it is.

For years I was like "the gently caress is Cthulhu?"

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
The Shadow Over Innsmouth was a well-hidden metaphor for the Patriots’ dynasty.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DK Metcalf's full name is DeKaylin Zecharius Metcalf.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
DKZ would be a cool nickname for Metclaf.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

THZ DKS

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I had a pretty severe case of mono in college. It took me 6 months to recover and I lost like 50 lbs and my body was so weak for years after

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So Roquan Smith is out indefinitely....

https://twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/1179026192193732614

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Once you get mono are you immune?

*extremely Lyle Lanley voice*

Mono means one! And nucleosis means infection!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
In high school there was a girl who had “Mono” but rumors were that she was just pregnant.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This sounds like one of those vague situations where someone is having psych problems.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
His head’s not in the game! Not a team player!!!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

FizFashizzle posted:

This sounds like one of those vague situations where someone is having psych problems.

Yeah reports that he was supposedly "not himself" before being labeled as out and his age seems to point in that direction. Compounded by playing a sport that involves a ton of head trauma.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

so uh wanna see why the Panthers let Thomas Davis walk? Here's shaq blitzing the RG

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AgitatedNippyAmericancurl-mobile.mp4

edit* lmao watch the entire panthers defense react immediately on the WR pass play

https://gfycat.com/thirdlonelycuckoo

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Oct 1, 2019

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

he's fixing his car by himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

really queer Christmas posted:

Did it ever really exist? I don't think the two teams have ever been good at the same time.

2000 and 2010 are the 2 years since the Bucs were founded that the Bucs and the Saints have both had 10 wins in the same season, so yeah.