Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

A.o.D. posted:

Oh man I love cachaca, especially in a caipirinha.

Had so many caipirinhas the one time I went to Brazil, those guys know how to drink

Doesn't Brazil have a huge Japanese population?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

ghosthorse posted:

for someone who never checked out this forum before, what's the NV mean anyway?

News: it's the news and views format

Views: it's been that way since the time people here were writing aftermath open letters, but the N/V format isn't really important anymore.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Gonz posted:

Jay Gruden is now unemployed.

Honestly can't believe he lasted as long as he did.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Android Apocalypse posted:

John Gruden should hire Jay Gruden.

It'd be like the Ryan Brothers all over again!

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I get that the 49ers ownership sucks but you really need to open your eyes. The monopoly set up of the NFL combined with the "self made billionaire" mindset of every owner, especially the ones that inherited everything, makes absolute incompetence the norm for these things. The only real outlier I can think of is Dan Snyder. That dude is next level.

I'll have you know that the Texans and Seahawks both have good billionaire owners [spoiler]in that they're dead[/spoiler

Athanatos posted:

I dont think the Bills are that good, but their schedule is amazing so them making the playoffs can happen.

They lose in the playoffs by 47 points.

I'm gonna say it. The Bills are good! Their defense is stifling and Josh Allen is beefy enough to win them games. I've been impressed.