Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Android Apocalypse posted:

Is the rivalry between Buccs & Saints still a thing?

As others have said, not really. We both like pointing out to our NFC South brethren that we are the only two teams in the NFC that are undefeated in Super Bowls, though. The Bucs play well at times against the Saints and pull some crazy wins out their rear end (see Fitzmagic last year!), so we definitely show them the proper respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Are you ready for the playoffs?

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1179199356680970241?s=20

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Barudak posted:

Im doing an american football crash course with pizza and alcohol tomorrow for my Japanese coworkers. Im limited in games from the last week I can show them, so im going with Ravens/Browns as its kind of close for the first half and then becomes a points bonanza. I feel like thats a good way to show how it all works.

Thoughts?

Can you at least show highlights from last year’s Chiefs/Rams game through YouTube or something? Show them some razzle dazzle.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

:laffo: did anyone see that video released today with Julian Edelman saying that Bill Belichick walks around the facility late at night with his dick and balls out? just heard about it at work and I need to hear this full story if there is one

Well he has to put his sixth ring somewhere.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
By that standard, so has Tom Brady.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I just so happen to walk by the hot tub, and coach is in the hot tub. Like, obviously I came in the room to go in the hot tub. But then we made eye contact, and my natural instinct was to turn around like I was going to leave.

But then I saw that he saw that I was in there, and then he got up and got out. And real, real big party foul by coach. I mean, we’re supposed to have shorts on. We’re supposed to have shorts. But I guess at 11 o’clock when you’re the GOAT of coaching, you go wherever you want, free ball.

So I had to hide my absolute face of terror after seeing what I saw and sit in the hot tub.

I had to, like, trail him by like a foot. No less, no more. We didn’t say a word. Not one single word. We’re just walking, and I’m talking probably like a 30-yard walk.

I was sitting there and I was in so much disbelief of everything that was going on that night, that I wanted to try to potentially make some small talk with him. I don’t know where I got the confidence but I asked him, “Coach, it’s pretty amazing that you’re here this late.”

And he looked back at me, and without any hesitation goes, “It beats being a plumber. See you tomorrow.” I was mindfucked. I didn’t know what to think, what was he saying. I was terrified, happy, I may have shed a single tear.

Need to work in the phrase "perfectly spherical balls" in there somewhere.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Plausible.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Keep throwing, Drew.

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1180620471378874374?s=20

Adbot