Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

latinotwink1997 posted:

It feels like there’s a lot more really awful teams this year.

There’s 4 winless teams and 4 one win teams after 5 weeks.

Thought same and apparently it is

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1181241014482329600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

seiferguy posted:

The NFL feels more top heavy this year, with very few middling teams that could make a wild card run.

I feel like I can make a reasonable argument that the following teams could make the playoffs right now:

East:
Patriots
Bills

North:
Ravens
Browns

South:
Texans
Colts
Jaguars
Titans

West:
Chiefs
Raiders
Chargers

East:
Eagles
Cowboys
Giants

North:
Packers
Vikings
bears
Lions

South:
Saints
Panthers
Bucs

West:
Seahawks
49ers
Rams

I mean there are definitely some long shots in that group but that's still a good group of folks with their playoff hopes alive.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

titans are the team of 9-7 destiny which could very well win that division depending on how things break

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

I'd say the Steelers are very much still in it. AFCN is so weak and could easily see a team with a losing record win the division this year.

1-4 on your third string qb isn't a path to success.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

congrats 49ers tho

Only registered members can see post attachments!