Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
RedZone this week is gonna own. Rest up those vocal cords, Scotty boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
:laffo: did anyone see that video released today with Julian Edelman saying that Bill Belichick walks around the facility late at night with his dick and balls out? just heard about it at work and I need to hear this full story if there is one

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Android Apocalypse posted:

Luckily they just animated the encounter, and it's SFW too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pRKz0AFh74

hahahaha gently caress, I didn't know it was just "naked in the hot tub". The way it was described to me made it sound like he was wandering the locker rooms letting his nuts hang. Still a great video.

"I guess when you're the GOAT of coaching, you go wherever you want freeball" - so true, Jules. So true

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

holy loving lol @ the mental gymnastics required to somehow equate "intended to cause serious bodily injury several times" with "oh he's just an unpopular player." is that a loving bit or gimmick post or what? you can't be serious

Do your hypothetical buddies sucker punch random people on the sidewalk? This analogy sucks. If my buddy racked up multiple assault convictions, not only would he not be my "buddy" but neither would anyone that sat there and tolerated that in the friend group

barnold fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Oct 3, 2019

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It’s a great analogy Tom settle down

Yeah, it's a great analogy...for me to poop on

WampaLord posted:

Extremely pro click

Ol Jules is pretty good at telling stories. He ought to tell more of them imo video rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Sure are a lot of 0 win teams so far.

Also, wow AFC east.

Is it possible for all those teams to go 0-16? What's the theoretical maximum on that clown car scenario? How many teams can go 0-16 in the same season? Let's do it binches