Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

rams @ seahawks could be an escape goat game if the rams offense is truly figured out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i dunno, it just looks like mahomes gets antsy and the left tackle is looking for someone inside that isn't there when he runs out of the pocket.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

he's fixing his car by himself

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

well at least he got to see them win one championship

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Mr big spleen

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

The issue is that it's entirely possible Darnold can't feel that his spleen is enlarged. One good hit and he could die on the field.

The funny thing would be for Darnold to play this weekend (and do well) then have his spleen rupture when the Jets play the Cowboys.

I don't know how my spleen feels so hopefully they use like, an mri.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

when you think about it, who here has their spleen do what they want it to do

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Whats the nfl's statute of limitations on a hit to the head anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

quote:

Responding to the news that the NFL had pored over last week’s Raiders-Colts game and found another illegal hit in addition to the one that got Burfict suspended, (Lamont) Smith said the NFL is treating Burfict differently from other players.

“Hmmmm . . . I wonder how many other players they’ve done that for in the last two or three years,” Smith told NFL.com.

Smith says Burfict should not be suspended longer than the five-game suspension Albert Haynesworth received for stepping on an opposing player’s head.

“It’s different when someone is trying to make a football play, not a deliberate act where someone is trying to hurt an opponent,” Smith said. “Haynesworth was trying to hurt someone and he got five games.”

exactly the argument i thought burfict's agent would use.