Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'd be down with a 1st for Diggs to Baltimore. It's probably overpaying, and we definitely have need elsewhere, but I love it when Maryland boys come home. I'd also be down for giving Shaquil Barrett the biggest pass rusher contract in history for the same reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
that was a Gerald Evertt TD. The stat sheet lies.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kalli posted:

Oh no, someone made a video of Tom Brady's darkest playoff performance, the true nadir of the last twenty years of the patriots, the wildcard loss to the Ravens in 2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETV9BdCQjxY

What a great day. Too bad about the subsequent decade.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Raku posted:

The pats were also two blown coverages/uncalled pick plays away from winning the game by three scores

Football is funny that way. All it takes is a play here, a play there. Like how if the Patriots weren't inveterate cheaters Baltimore would be 4-0 in the playoffs in Foxborough instead of a just 2-2.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
N:

The Athletic posted:

Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphrey came to the sideline after missing a tackle on JuJu Smith-Schuster’s 35-yard touchdown catch late in the first quarter Sunday. Humphrey tried to punch the ball out of Smith-Schuster’s grasp rather than just wrapping him up with a form tackle, and safety DeShon Elliott had a message for him.

“DeShon is like, ‘Don’t you do that, bro. You’ve got to make that tackle,’” Humphrey said. “And I’m thinking in my head, ‘Nah, I’m going to do it again.’”

V: :lol: Marlon owns.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
"NFL is bad this year" is just TFF's version of "Are there more injuries this year than usual?"

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I get that the 49ers ownership sucks but you really need to open your eyes. The monopoly set up of the NFL combined with the "self made billionaire" mindset of every owner, especially the ones that inherited everything, makes absolute incompetence the norm for these things. The only real outlier I can think of is Dan Snyder. That dude is next level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
E: ^ Yeah

seiferguy posted:

The NFL feels more top heavy this year, with very few middling teams that could make a wild card run.

Colts beat the undefeated Chiefs last night on the road. The NFC West has 3 teams that have reasonably shown themselves to be in the top 10 of the league. The Bills have only lost to the lone remaining undefeated team in the AFC. Also, it's week 5. It's not about how anyone is playing now, but how they'll play in December and beyond.