Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

revwinnebago
Oct 4, 2017

On Terra Firma posted:

Funny you should mention that considering nobody is doing anything about menthol cigarettes. Wonder why?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a80b_story.html

Conversely, states banning ALL flavored tobacco products are accidentally screwing over pipe tobacco enthusiasts, who include a lot of elderly voters who are suddenly having a "gorram gubmint" moment. Loose-cut pipe tobacco is probably much less of a danger for kids, so far as the primary fear of viral smoking trends.

vincentpricesboner posted:

Have you considered that even the few people who hypothetically are being honest about not using THC carts, may have been using lovely black market CBD carts?

One company I love flat-out stopped selling their vape units - they don't even use cart systems to begin with - and only sell dry herbal units now. The moral and possibly legal ramifications of people misusing their devices are not something they even remotely want to mess with.

Shame because I love their vape products to death and I've seen them benefit a lot of people in the for-real medical sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revwinnebago
Oct 4, 2017

oxsnard posted:

While this is very true, the idiotic part about it is is that lots of people have been using PG/VG/flavoring/nic juices for a decade with literally no known case of this. They should have clarified, as this will (epidemiologically speaking) probably kill thousands of people who now think all vaping is bad and more dangerous than smoking

Smarter people correct me on this as it's hugely anecdotal, but from what I've seen of nicotine addiction rates and the absolutely insane rate at which these people churn through vape juice - and aren't really quitting cigarettes anyway - I'm not sure how much healthier it actually is.

Anyone I know who's using vape juice - THC, CBD, or otherwise - has the exact same coughing fits as a very heavy smoker.