Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Not really on topic but I thought about Larry Parish sitting down to eat at one of those little white things they put inside a pizza box to keep the lid from collapsing or whatever.

i was today years old when i learned what those things inside pizza boxes are for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

in addition to prey and loop hero which were recently free i just bought highly acclaimed indie treasure disco elysium for 8 bucks due to a sale plus the $10 off coupon that i've been told you can apply to every purchase as long as the sale period lasts.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I think you can only use it on things $16 and up, so I got Inscryption for 6 bux. Hell yeah

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Martman posted:

I think you can only use it on things $16 and up, so I got Inscryption for 6 bux. Hell yeah

I tried to buy Inscryption with the voucher but due to a stupid rounding error, it's £0.56 too cheap for the voucher to work, and I can't switch to the US shop to buy it because you can only switch region once every 6 months and the games are region locked for some reason, so instead I'm going to m*rder Tim Sweeney with depleted uranium bullets.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I tried to buy Inscryption with the voucher but due to a stupid rounding error, it's £0.56 too cheap for the voucher to work, and I can't switch to the US shop to buy it because you can only switch region once every 6 months and the games are region locked for some reason, so instead I'm going to m*rder Tim Sweeney with depleted uranium bullets.

Ill dive in front of your gun.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
courtesy bump for XCOM 2

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
hell yeah

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can't imagine XCom 2 without my hundreds of stupid mods that add celebrity voicepacks and fix some of the weirder design decisions, but can't argue with free. Thank you Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Jackson: (dying from being 1-shot by Paul Dano from across the map on a 3% chance) Eeee-heee......

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Michael Jackson: (dying from being 1-shot by Paul Dano from across the map on a 3% chance) Eeee-heee......

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Back in the day I used a Fonzie skin for Quake II multi and downloaded a bunch of Happy Days sound clips from some website to use for kill/death sounds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Back in the day I used a Fonzie skin for Quake II multi and downloaded a bunch of Happy Days sound clips from some website to use for kill/death sounds.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Killing is my business ladies! And bus-iness, is GOOOOOD.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oppa XCOM style.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/wormojt/status/1530247146057900035?t=G3pqqo2icB9rNlVtv00M2Q&s=19

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

my fiancee saw the bioshock collection was free and said "are any of these games actually good? The third one has great reviews" and I just silently stared into the distance remembering the gaming landscape of the early 2010s like a soldier remembering the IED that took out his legs

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my fiancee saw the bioshock collection was free and said "are any of these games actually good? The third one has great reviews" and I just silently stared into the distance remembering the gaming landscape of the early 2010s like a soldier remembering the IED that took out his legs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

bioshock 3 is for geniuses, if you find it bad your not smart enough to understand. much like hte subtleties of pickle rick

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

loving stupid loving bitch.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Worried she wouldn’t get past the first puzzle? Imo it’s good to have a hard check that early in to get rid of the unworthy (meta narrative also)

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

EmmyOk posted:

Worried she wouldn’t get past the first puzzle? Imo it’s good to have a hard check that early in to get rid of the unworthy (meta narrative also)

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

did you say yes?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

did you say yes?

I said There's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
When I was in high school a friend gave me a long rambling monologue about how he thought that all the Bioshock games were brilliant metaphors about how to prevent nuclear war. He works as some kind of diplomat for NATO these days.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

When I was in high school a friend gave me a long rambling monologue about how he thought that all the Bioshock games were brilliant metaphors about how to prevent nuclear war. He works as some kind of diplomat for NATO these days.

Sounds like he knows what he’s talking about

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

god drat IT. if instead of spending my 20s spamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDLtjPm9q8 to the Minorities In Gaming Megathread i'd tweeted stuff like "The visually stunning Bioshock Infinite has a lot to say about the fascist overtones of Putin's Russia" i'd be making 500k as the prsident's personal video game reviewer. ah well. at least i hve the imp zone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

god drat IT. if instead of spending my 20s spamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDLtjPm9q8 to the Minorities In Gaming Megathread i'd tweeted stuff like "The visually stunning Bioshock Infinite has a lot to say about the fascist overtones of Putin's Russia" i'd be making 500k as the prsident's personal video game reviewer. ah well. at least i hve the imp zone.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Squeezy Farm posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

lmao

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Been getting poo poo loads of intellectually stimulating games free on the Epic Games Store.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When Epic Games says "Thank you for buying" after I redeem poo poo loads of games free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Oh hey, Fallout 3 is free

Can't wait to download it, get as far as Rivet City and then get bored like I always do