Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Squeezy Farm posted:

god drat IT. if instead of spending my 20s spamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDLtjPm9q8 to the Minorities In Gaming Megathread i'd tweeted stuff like "The visually stunning Bioshock Infinite has a lot to say about the fascist overtones of Putin's Russia" i'd be making 500k as the prsident's personal video game reviewer. ah well. at least i hve the imp zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Thank you Tim for giving me Fallout 3 complete, i haven't played it since my DLC disappeared with the death of GFWL.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

Thank you Tim for giving me Fallout 3 complete, i haven't played it since my DLC disappeared with the death of GFWL.

Drinkslinger posted:

Oh hey, Fallout 3 is free

Can't wait to download it, get as far as Rivet City and then get bored like I always do

i'm hostin a loving intervention asap

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I have Vampyr is that any good/short? I could see giving it a shot for spooky month

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Elf Sex Farm is the result of an interesting idea, but is poorly executed. The characters and scenery are literally cardboard cutouts. The tutorials in this game are underwhelming and add to the confusion on how to control the game. The sex scenes have no animation, and the story is uninspired. The overall design and aesthetics is lacklustre.

A missed chance, because Harvest Moon with the added bonus of sex sounds like a great idea.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Elf Sex Farm is the result of an interesting idea, but is poorly executed. The characters and scenery are literally cardboard cutouts. The tutorials in this game are underwhelming and add to the confusion on how to control the game. The sex scenes have no animation, and the story is uninspired. The overall design and aesthetics is lacklustre.

A missed chance, because Harvest Moon with the added bonus of sex sounds like a great idea.

Haha that’s the name of t he game? That’s so weird and hosed up lmfao 😂 😂😂 If i search for elf sex farm I’ll find it right ? Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

Haha that’s the name of t he game? That’s so weird and hosed up lmfao 😂 😂😂 If i search for elf sex farm I’ll find it right ? Lol

yeah but its poorly executed and the sex scenes have no animation

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hurr yeah. Lets mock people for playing oblivion with guns aka cusping awesome minus the tedious bullshit words from notoriuois sexpest Christ avellone

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i dont play any of the games that epic gives me for free

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I think my Epic free game count is ~250. I have played several of them.

Fungah! posted:

i'm hostin a loving intervention asap

I've also had FNV for like 8 years and never finished it :v:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I have Vampyr is that any good/short? I could see giving it a shot for spooky month

It’s very mid-budget Eastern European jank so it depends on your tolerance for that. The gameplay’s serviceable action-RPG, nothing special, but the story is pretty cool, there’s a ton of named NPCs and you get XP for killing them and drinking their blood, but the more you investigate them and learn their backstories and relationships with the other NPCs the more XP you get so there’s a kind of morality system where the more of these people you kill after learning about their lives the stronger you get, or you can choose not to but remain weak. And of course it affects the ending and killing a character will also change up storylines for the related NPCs. I’d recommend it if you like vampire stories, as a game it’s just so-so but the story and NPC stuff is interesting

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hurr yeah. Lets mock people for playing oblivion with guns aka cusping awesome minus the tedious bullshit words from notoriuois sexpest Christ avellone

i will, and you cant stop me

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's decent and probably a good brief 15-20 hours with some really cool quests. If you play the first few hours and aren't feeling it i would just stop there

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

yeah but its poorly executed and the sex scenes have no animation

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Been considering giving it a replay recently myself, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Fright Night, and Lost Boys all getting 4K releases in the last few weeks has me in a vampire mood for Halloween. In my playthrough years back when it first came out I tried to split the difference and just drink the blood of people who seemed like they deserved it but I’m interested in seeing what it’s like to go to either extreme and either kill no one or everyone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

hole-in-the-wall-of-a-hallways-caused-by-a-fist-punching-through-the-picture

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

:hai:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wall with a hole, black as your soul

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

apparently Epic is giving away Death Stranding tomorrow

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

bees x1000 posted:

apparently Epic is giving away Death Stranding tomorrow

epic...

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1607043491850485760?s=46&t=4oyA-tuYMu-m1zKuIJR_OQ

----------------

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Might need to wait a bit because at the moment all it does is sign you out if you try to redeem it lol, I'm sure on account of everyone and their mother trying to get this game free on the Epic Games Store.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

me rn trying to get Death Stranding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAg6qH9BCU&t=3s

man nurse fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Dec 25, 2022

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

i just want to thank tim sweeny and xi jinping for the most epic games store christmas

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmao

----------------