Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my fiancee saw the bioshock collection was free and said "are any of these games actually good? The third one has great reviews" and I just silently stared into the distance remembering the gaming landscape of the early 2010s like a soldier remembering the IED that took out his legs

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Worried she wouldn’t get past the first puzzle? Imo it’s good to have a hard check that early in to get rid of the unworthy (meta narrative also)

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

When I was in high school a friend gave me a long rambling monologue about how he thought that all the Bioshock games were brilliant metaphors about how to prevent nuclear war. He works as some kind of diplomat for NATO these days.

Sounds like he knows what he’s talking about

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Elf Sex Farm is the result of an interesting idea, but is poorly executed. The characters and scenery are literally cardboard cutouts. The tutorials in this game are underwhelming and add to the confusion on how to control the game. The sex scenes have no animation, and the story is uninspired. The overall design and aesthetics is lacklustre.

A missed chance, because Harvest Moon with the added bonus of sex sounds like a great idea.

Haha that’s the name of t he game? That’s so weird and hosed up lmfao 😂 😂😂 If i search for elf sex farm I’ll find it right ? Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

yeah but its poorly executed and the sex scenes have no animation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

hole-in-the-wall-of-a-hallways-caused-by-a-fist-punching-through-the-picture

:hai: