Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

youve played so many 90s western rpgs or whatever that youve unconsciously started writing your posts in a way that would fit into an rpg dialogue box. but theres a whole backlog of games out there with wider text boxes and voice acting

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

JoaoVitorBF posted:

Their launcher sure is lovely tho

It's loving balls rear end crazy laughable. The vpk is literally using ponelord 3.2 and their forums are running on outdated holocleansers, loving lmfao :newlol: :lol::lol:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

buying the free copy of rayman on the epic game store and never installing it not because of ubisoft or china but because rayman fuckin sucks rear end

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my fiancee saw the bioshock collection was free and said "are any of these games actually good? The third one has great reviews" and I just silently stared into the distance remembering the gaming landscape of the early 2010s like a soldier remembering the IED that took out his legs

loving stupid loving bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I have Vampyr is that any good/short? I could see giving it a shot for spooky month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008