Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cuck like posting detected! By the early 90s vga was standard and could easily accomodate reams of tedious fantasy writing. By the mid to late 90s christ avellone himself was penning 10000 word references to the nights who say ni and Tom cruises Scientology beliefs in buttery smooth svga. Meanwhomst an alleged "good" jrpgs like final fantasy 7 struggled to say This Guy Are Sick. Once again based Phil spector of xbox DABS on the soyny fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got Outer Worlds for 1 dollar by signing up for a month of Microsoft Store.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Milkman posted:

Epic AIDS Store

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

buying the free copy of rayman on the epic game store and never installing it not because of ubisoft or china but because rayman fuckin sucks rear end

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

yeahright! posted:

Tell Tencent we want a free Hong Kong not a free Epic Games Store

What the gently caress's wrong with you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

yeahright! posted:

Tell Tencent we want a free Hong Kong not a free Epic Games Store

This is you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Referring to games free from the Epic Games Store, absolutely no strings attached.] Ladies and gentlemen... We got em.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic Más.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Quaking under the weight of all of these absolutely free top-tier titles given from the kindness of Clifford Blezinsky's heart. Amazing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Been shifting poo poo loads of goalposts in favor of the Gate Keepers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey dude. Why don’t you relax and grab yourself one of the poo poo loads of games. They’re on the house courtesy of the Epic Games Store.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I must go shopping.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

plz edit thread title as "poo poo loads" is now too small to describe the situation

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao at the thread rating.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is one of the few threads on the forum I haven’t accidentally voted a 1 trying to get back to the index on my phone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Lumpy keeps closing his threads from beyond the grave which is gay (pejorative) or else I would say crosspost that rear end in the PC Gaming Megathread.

I noticed he probated Synthy for "spam" in here once when he got flamed. Good riddance IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice troll. We all know that uncle at nintendo doesn't turn on his systems until hes able to take them to a bunker 2000 feet below the foot of mount Whitney where there is no internet access of satellite signals of any kind. This allows him to runs his consoles without updating firmware which may dosrupt homebrew capabilities.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

you actually did close them because of me and wormskull and now you have no way to respond. owned!

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm glad he's gone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rockstar loving owns ballsacks. I love getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store. Thank you Sir Clifford. Thank you Lowtax. Thank you Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude Clifford B is in the mafia or something. These free games are just Too drat free! Amazing. Valve is AIDS (and supports Cops btw) but Epic Games Store actually cares about important poo poo AND the gamers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Been playing Diabotical absolutely mothafuckin free on the Epic Games Store.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

little munchkin posted:

i'd understand giving the games away to a few people to build up hype, but free for everyone? how do they even make money this way?

They aren't in it for the money. Their in it for the love of gaming. That's why the Epic Games Store is THE first and some would say only choice for true gamers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a free 2 meter long turd shat out by paradox lutefUCKs from norway. no WONDER the moron mod of this forum is gobbling it down :gun: :shoot: :fuckoff: :fuckfox: :flame: :tbear: :beerbear:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

frog bog for the intellivision

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

you're like the kid who lived in his parents' closet

You’re like a kid who should of been thrown into a hole and covered with concrete to learn humility and humor. Don’t ask me how. Bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fred Curtis’s The Wrong Fark.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not really on topic but I thought about Larry Parish sitting down to eat at one of those little white things they put inside a pizza box to keep the lid from collapsing or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Jackson: (dying from being 1-shot by Paul Dano from across the map on a 3% chance) Eeee-heee......

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Back in the day I used a Fonzie skin for Quake II multi and downloaded a bunch of Happy Days sound clips from some website to use for kill/death sounds.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Killing is my business ladies! And bus-iness, is GOOOOOD.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

god drat IT. if instead of spending my 20s spamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDLtjPm9q8 to the Minorities In Gaming Megathread i'd tweeted stuff like "The visually stunning Bioshock Infinite has a lot to say about the fascist overtones of Putin's Russia" i'd be making 500k as the prsident's personal video game reviewer. ah well. at least i hve the imp zone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

hard to believe it but this store is getting even more epic

I have troubling of news gamers. The Epic Games store has gone woke.