Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

WTF, These guys give away new games literally every week. HOnestly you should get on this ASAP if you havent already because theres already been loads of free games that youve missed. Just copped Metro 2033 Redux and Everything. Didn't pay a dime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

je1 healthcare posted:

Yeah it's great having extra licenses for games that I've gotten for free over other platforms in the last 3 years

How da fuq are you getting so much free games. :confused: I thought the Epic Games Store is the first company generous (or rich!) enough to give them shits away for free. :frogon:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just downloaded Minit, a game that a bunch of suckers paid money for.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Think I'll treat my self to a nice beer with the money I saved. Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

JoaoVitorBF posted:

Their launcher sure is lovely tho

It’s got tons of free games so it can’t be that bad.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

yeahright! posted:

I was planning on buying Surviving Mars today before discovering it in my Epic library! I completely forgot it was given away for free a few months ago. Thanks Epic!

Sounds like you've Been getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i mean its free.. no harm in giving it a try

This. For Gods sake this

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lately I’ve been saying “I’ll wait for it to come to the Epic Games Store”.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What’s a PLA shill precious.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Makes me sad that a company can’t even give free games away without it bringing out the worst in some people. I don’t know. Feeling bummed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smiling on my death bed remembering all the good things that have ever happened to me, like how I got to have all the Batman Arkham games for free. Absolutely zero charge

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

i am harry posted:

one time all the batmans were free even the lego ones

That’s a metric fuckton of games too, what the gently caress.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

12 days of free games starting on the 19th.

What the gently caress!?!?! What the gently caress!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I could get it on this shady GOG site and probably pick up a trojan or a worm, or I could just wait for it to come to the Epic Games Store. :shrug: Some times it pays to be patrient.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Epicmas has begun. While some of y’all are going into debt trying to pay for these games, i’m going Into the Breach totally free of charge without spending a cent, and it’s just getting started.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Epic Games Dtore just made Steam it’s bitch with Epicmas.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Three stages of grief in one post

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

$10 off with every purchase? The Epic Games store just levelled up even more. thank you xi jinping

Oh nice, does he own Epic Games Store? Looks like Gaben has some competition. Well, except in weight class - he's got just about everyone beat on that front. :D

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lemme field this one bro. I can guarantee you, it didnt cost a mothafuckin dime.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Xi Jinping = Santa Claus for gamers. That's whats up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Is Ape Out a Harambe joke game. I don't trust it but I know the CCP wouldn't do me wrong

It’s like if Harambe got faded off of siracha.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jihad_Watermelon posted:

nobody loving cares you queer friend of the family rear end joe mama lookin rear end hoe go back to your home country

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I’m from ‘Merica. :colbert:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

not a bad deal

I must go shopping.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

the epic store already blessed me with that game but im glad theyre helping amlny gamers that mulissed the earlier hype train

Couldn't have said it better myself.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Disregard trolls.
Acquire free games.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can't wait to see what the next free games are.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hm.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You should recognize Lumpy as a fellow patron saint of the Imp Zone.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's up with the chuckleheads from this forum having 20 probations from posting in loving QCS.

We're concerned about the direction of the forums.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy you got a big rear end dick bro. Rest in power.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’m glad he saw the light.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whatever it is it's going to be amazing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Epic Games Store is like legal looting

Honestly. I’m not even sure that it’s legal

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Epic Games Store is bringing the fire next week - if you were planning on buying Wilmot's Warehouse, throw that mo fuckin wallet away. You won't be needing it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

herculon posted:

https://twitter.com/slasher/status/1291552038455775233?s=21

Future of free games in the US not looking good

gently caress off with this negative poo poo. Fake news.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

just used my coupon to get outer wilds, which is also on sale. id tell lord gaben to eat his heart out... but he probably already has :D

It would explain his incredible greed, for one. Fat heartless bastard. Thank the heavens for Xing Jingping and his incredible Epic Games Store.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

WOW, Gabe, two new knife skins!? This is excellent, thank you so much for coming by and sharing this news with me. I think, honestly it calls for celebration ...I just got a superb new shipment of sherry in the basement, come on downstairs with me.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/the-holiday-sale-returns-on-december-17-plus-15-free-games

It's time, bitches. Better start clearing those hard drives.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

They aren't in it for the money. Their in it for the love of gaming. That's why the Epic Games Store is THE first and some would say only choice for true gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SpaceAceJase posted:

What's good about it? Might download it

It's free of charge.