Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

WOW, Gabe, two new knife skins!? This is excellent, thank you so much for coming by and sharing this news with me. I think, honestly it calls for celebration ...I just got a superb new shipment of sherry in the basement, come on downstairs with me.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

They aren't in it for the money. Their in it for the love of gaming. That's why the Epic Games Store is THE first and some would say only choice for true gamers.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

John Romero posted:

you're like the kid who lived in his parents' closet

what does this even mean

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

hes calling American McGay gay

drat, he really got him

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Not really on topic but I thought about Larry Parish sitting down to eat at one of those little white things they put inside a pizza box to keep the lid from collapsing or whatever.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Worried she wouldn’t get past the first puzzle? Imo it’s good to have a hard check that early in to get rid of the unworthy (meta narrative also)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

god drat IT. if instead of spending my 20s spamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDLtjPm9q8 to the Minorities In Gaming Megathread i'd tweeted stuff like "The visually stunning Bioshock Infinite has a lot to say about the fascist overtones of Putin's Russia" i'd be making 500k as the prsident's personal video game reviewer. ah well. at least i hve the imp zone.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

Thank you Tim for giving me Fallout 3 complete, i haven't played it since my DLC disappeared with the death of GFWL.

Drinkslinger posted:

Oh hey, Fallout 3 is free

Can't wait to download it, get as far as Rivet City and then get bored like I always do

i'm hostin a loving intervention asap

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Elf Sex Farm is the result of an interesting idea, but is poorly executed. The characters and scenery are literally cardboard cutouts. The tutorials in this game are underwhelming and add to the confusion on how to control the game. The sex scenes have no animation, and the story is uninspired. The overall design and aesthetics is lacklustre.

A missed chance, because Harvest Moon with the added bonus of sex sounds like a great idea.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

Haha that’s the name of t he game? That’s so weird and hosed up lmfao 😂 😂😂 If i search for elf sex farm I’ll find it right ? Lol

yeah but its poorly executed and the sex scenes have no animation

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hurr yeah. Lets mock people for playing oblivion with guns aka cusping awesome minus the tedious bullshit words from notoriuois sexpest Christ avellone

i will, and you cant stop me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I have troubling of news gamers. The Epic Games store has gone woke.

disturbing....i most ponder this.
computer! activate protocol omega 3! *panel slides open revealing a bottle of glenfarlach 25 as wagner begins to play*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011