Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

youve played so many 90s western rpgs or whatever that youve unconsciously started writing your posts in a way that would fit into an rpg dialogue box. but theres a whole backlog of games out there with wider text boxes and voice acting

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Hell, if I needed to feed punch cards into a room-sized computer in the basement of UCLA's electronics engineering department to get SOMA for free, well, I sure wouldn't be complaining about the launcher.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Lately I’ve been saying “I’ll wait for it to come to the Epic Games Store”.

Think about it. A game a week... eventually every game will be free...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

yeahright! posted:

I was planning on buying Surviving Mars today before discovering it in my Epic library! I completely forgot it was given away for free a few months ago. Thanks Epic!

Jedi Knight Luigi cuddling

yeahright! posted:

Ubisoft Login Required!

Nice "free" games you PLA shills.

Jedi Knight Luigi well... you know....

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Holy shitballs. Can anyone confirm this? Sounds too good to be true

Have you ever heard the phrase "there's no such thing as a free lunch"? Well, games aren't lunch.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

i think i already have 3 copies of that and have no idea what it is

I think his name is Yahtzee

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
20% is infinitely more expensive than 100% off.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Three stages of grief in one post

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Before I draw nearer to that stone to which you point, answer me one question. Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of the things that May be, only? Assure me that I yet may change these shadows you have shown me, by an altered life!

Jihad_Watermelon posted:

nobody loving cares you queer friend of the family rear end joe mama lookin rear end hoe go back to your home country

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this stone!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Today its talos principle, one of my favorite puzzle games.

Talos principle is warmed over Kongregate garbage imo but hell... for that price?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao at the thread rating.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tawal posted:

Three generations of consoles spanning 20 years literally at my fingertips. I sit there, wishing people heard my screams of "DON'T UPDATE YOUR PS3!!!!" to no avail. I lay crestfallen during the late hours of the night that my warnings fell on deaf ears

Troll. The PS3 has just been hacked no matter what firmware you're on.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ruffini posted:

Welcome back

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Oh I just saw another post you made. Well, I'll miss you.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to get in a car, drive it into a wall, chuckle about how awesome that was, and then never play again

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

I'd do the same but it's probably like a 60GB download or whatever.

Ninety loving four

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i just got civ 6 for a cool $0

That's crazy, so did I! We don't shop at the same place do we??

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
$10 coupon for downloading rocket league... those crazy motherfuckers have made video games cost negative dollars...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

WOW, Gabe, two new knife skins!? This is excellent, thank you so much for coming by and sharing this news with me. I think, honestly it calls for celebration ...I just got a superb new shipment of sherry in the basement, come on downstairs with me.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ruffini posted:

I... I thought that was the joke.

Get this, it's not a joke. The games really are free.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

cities skylines is free , baby

The just gave me $14 CAD for downloading it. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
When I was in high school a friend gave me a long rambling monologue about how he thought that all the Bioshock games were brilliant metaphors about how to prevent nuclear war. He works as some kind of diplomat for NATO these days.