Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

youve played so many 90s western rpgs or whatever that youve unconsciously started writing your posts in a way that would fit into an rpg dialogue box. but theres a whole backlog of games out there with wider text boxes and voice acting

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

at that price youd be mad to not be on rhe epic store

This.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Valium Sharts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

[Referring to games free from the Epic Games Store, absolutely no strings attached.] Ladies and gentlemen... We got em.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Is into the breach really the first free game

Yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Epic Más.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Been getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Three stages of grief in one post

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Oh nice, does he own Epic Games Store? Looks like Gaben has some competition. Well, except in weight class - he's got just about everyone beat on that front. :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I've been calling him Cheap Jingping.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wtf... Celeste was already a free game on the Epic Games Store. Sending a private TikTok Dm to X* J*np*ng demanding my social credit score be amended

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Been shifting poo poo loads of goalposts in favor of the Gate Keepers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s like if Harambe got faded off of siracha.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Before I draw nearer to that stone to which you point, answer me one question. Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of the things that May be, only? Assure me that I yet may change these shadows you have shown me, by an altered life!

I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach. Oh, tell me I may sponge away the writing on this stone!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

You cheated not only the economy, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained 12 games.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and only 12 games were gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

ill never need to buy a game from devolver digital for the rest of my life

mysterious loyall X posted:

Epic brand autochess AND some sort of guy in a mask for an fps game? Now this is epic excuse the pun

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Nice troll. We all know that uncle at nintendo doesn't turn on his systems until hes able to take them to a bunker 2000 feet below the foot of mount Whitney where there is no internet access of satellite signals of any kind. This allows him to runs his consoles without updating firmware which may dosrupt homebrew capabilities.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Troll. The PS3 has just been hacked no matter what firmware you're on.

American McGay posted:

Oh (dismissively), you haven't heard? The PS3 has been hacked no matter what firmware you're on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lfiTebewnc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

[laughing] it's all bullshit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's Battleborn

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lmao thinking about Zoomers 2 in 2024 posting on work slack like "Last of Us 3 is ultra Covid" and "overwatch 2 gave me corona".

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Rockstar loving owns ballsacks. I love getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store. Thank you Sir Clifford. Thank you Lowtax. Thank you Epic.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

encountering a Gamer's Monkey Paw where I can't use the $10 off coupon on any game since they're all free

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

WOW, Gabe, two new knife skins!? This is excellent, thank you so much for coming by and sharing this news with me. I think, honestly it calls for celebration ...I just got a superb new shipment of sherry in the basement, come on downstairs with me.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome Interactions of Game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

They aren't in it for the money. Their in it for the love of gaming. That's why the Epic Games Store is THE first and some would say only choice for true gamers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's Oddworld New n Tasty. Topic Not Locked so everyone can continue posting about the amazing free games they're getting on the Epic Games Store.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Not really on topic but I thought about Larry Parish sitting down to eat at one of those little white things they put inside a pizza box to keep the lid from collapsing or whatever.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

he really is a stupid small gently caress

Mohammad bin Smallman

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Michael Jackson: (dying from being 1-shot by Paul Dano from across the map on a 3% chance) Eeee-heee......

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Back in the day I used a Fonzie skin for Quake II multi and downloaded a bunch of Happy Days sound clips from some website to use for kill/death sounds.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oppa XCOM style.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Worried she wouldn’t get past the first puzzle? Imo it’s good to have a hard check that early in to get rid of the unworthy (meta narrative also)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

god drat IT. if instead of spending my 20s spamming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYDLtjPm9q8 to the Minorities In Gaming Megathread i'd tweeted stuff like "The visually stunning Bioshock Infinite has a lot to say about the fascist overtones of Putin's Russia" i'd be making 500k as the prsident's personal video game reviewer. ah well. at least i hve the imp zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When Epic Games says "Thank you for buying" after I redeem poo poo loads of games free