Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m getting in on this as soon as this hellish Macbook Air gaming only nightmare is ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I platinumed all the Batman games and I’m glad I paid full price for them instead of getting them for free on the Epic Games Store.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can you get this for free on the Epic Games Store?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

China has won this generation’s soft power culture struggles with poo poo loads of games from the Epic Game Store.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I could take the cowards way out and say it happened on my phone but the reality is Im disgusted by PC gamers throwing away a decade+ history of Lord Gaben-blessed holiday sales after tim sweeney waves his china money in your general direction for a week.

This. This thread was funny for about two seconds but if you seriously support what is happening in Hong Kong and East Turkmenistan in tyool 2020 because you get to add a couple of indie poo poo piles to your bloated backlog, you need to get the gently caress out of this forum imo. :colbert:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Chad Lord Gaben:

-Honest American sales, where games are discounted to support to worlds most powerful economy
-badass knife collection
-Circular rotund body, as powerful as it is spherical. Made from eating lunches and other cool American meals

The virgin Xi jinping

-unsustainable free games designed to lure weak minded fools and traitors
-“collects” minorities
-Winnie the Pooh fat (slim round shoulders with a fat paunchy lower body, probably from beer in a restaurant with other laughing fat cats)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m bringing back the word Care: he has to much of it, as well as fail aids.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's up with the chuckleheads from this forum having 20 probations from posting in loving QCS.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He really cares a lot about the forums. Good for him.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is he the guy that has 509 probations for saying f****t and n****r in gbs? Yeah really miss that guy.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:staredog:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bully was cool because it was a tight little open world and your room filled up with trophies over time and you could kiss jocks on the mouth for messing with you

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

i'm not saying that the chinese started a global pandemic at the same time they started making it extremely irresistible to enjoy gaming without spending a single red cent in an epic gambit to purposefully cripple the American economy, but...the pieces are all there

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol