Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!
Can’t win with BFC, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Hoodwinker posted:

Yeah, gently caress those guys and their

flips through notes

"... being discerning with money."

I mean, the guy knows it's a silly hobby and an unjustifiable expense, so he's responsibly making money on the side to pay for it. He's keeping great records and figure people might be interested in the bottom line of the gig economy

it's not his monthly budget where he's underwater because he's paying off a high-interest pinball loan, it's just a a/t thread about the side job (which is great since i live in orange county and thought about doing instacart and now i'm not going to, thank you)

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

boar guy posted:

update: here in OC, CA, we got emails that starting March 4th, there are no more Hours, only Batches. gotta be in response to the San Francisco suit. but at least now all workers can pick and choose to take a batch or not and not get forced in to it.

You guys getting AB5’d or whatever?