Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

boar guy posted:

The job is hard on your wrists and arms, too, I had horrible spasms in my left forearm for days after I started, from steering the cart with one arm and holding the phone in the other. I’m not just complaining, the job hurts. You’ve seen those guys on Deadliest Catch that get Crab Hand? Well, Grocery Hand is a real thing too. I haven’t driven since Monday and my hands hurt like a bitch as I type this.

This sounds like the setup for a sad short story where at the end your hands are too hosed up to play your new pinball machine. Are you worried about long term damage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

boar guy posted:

yes, frankly, I am.

Then why not stop doing it if the money is just for a hobby?

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

boar guy posted:

this is about a $400 order at costco (thanks, assholes at some church, pretty christlike of you to make me carry that water in and not tip)

suffering brings you closer to jesus

and pinball i guess

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

boar guy posted:

working for instacart is essentially slave labor and you should feel bad about using the service and i should feel bad about supporting it by working for it. the gig economy is utter bullshit

but pinball