Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Somehow I'm at #10 overall by just plodding through with a spot just shy of the top ten every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
KC - Patrick Mahomes - Passing
IND - Jacoby Brissett - Passing
SEA - Russell Wilson - Passing

GDI#: CLE - Baker Mayfield - Rushing

Ghost of San Diego Past token
Mercurial Genius token

:siren: Monster Cojones token :siren:

Feeling dangerous this week.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

With Baker Mayfield's rushing yards to go, I'm at 740.

gently caress.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Elephanthead posted:

You're busted. Should have used a token to switch his rushing yards to his passing yards.

If one existed to do that, sure. :v:

I'm turbofucked, too, because if Baker does Miraculously beat 100 yards rushing (lol) then I'll bust by 56 yards thanks to the genius token.

Ah well. At least I picked a week where my full points was going to suck anyway to get Cajones out of the way. :v:

My only hope is if 20 people bust, which honestly would loving rule

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
God dammit I'm conceivably within range of the top 10 but it's going to take an inconceivable offensive explosion on both sides get me to Top 5. :sigh: