Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

How many times does Mr. Phoenix get noticeably erect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Vir posted:

Edit ^^^ Thanks, I got Prime to watch Undone, and it seems they have a site for my country now with more than just the made-for-Amazon shows that I got access to on Amazon.com. And yeah, King of Comedy is on it. :toot:

He does rise up to great applause from a society of clowns.

Wait, were you making a boner joke?

A joker movie isn't complete if he isn't making boners left and right!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

well why not posted:

Thomas Wayne being a finance rear end in a top hat makes more sense than kindly Dr Wayne from Batman Begins. No good person takes a ten year old to the opera either way.

It all makes sense now. The killer was in the theater that night.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Steve2911 posted:

For a really long time Final Destination made me terrified of, like, everything. Every appliance or public space was a rube goldberg death waiting to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FasaSaqsAc8

"A World Of Assassination" :v:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The only good thing that came from this movie was giving me the opportunity to show people Joker's many boners

Who cares about the actual film

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

How much money would Endgame need to make in a theater re-re-release in order to be number 1 again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

There's no real reason to read or pay attention to the dumpster man