Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I, Butthole posted:

The other guy involved in writing those created and wrote a horrifying and nuanced exploration of the human and psychological cost of a disaster this year sooooo

Not that movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ruddiger posted:

I wonder how many times “Joker takes a slow drag from his cigarette” was written in the screenplay. Dude was smoking so much I almost expected to see him puffing away while sitting on the toilet.

He acts like all my friends and my entire family.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Actually Unironically yes.

My dad likes to jig horribly in public while drunk and it’s embarrassing

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

gary oldmans diary posted:

The back of the picture of his younger mother: "Love your smile. -TW"

It’s from Tommy Wiseau.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

What fridge scene? I think I left the theater for a minute. I honestly don’t recall

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Not all kids are hyper active brats my dude

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I def did not see that part.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

She did the incredible score for Chernobyl as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Bust Rodd posted:

It took like 5 years for people to realize Ledger’s joker was just a 1-1 Tom Waits impression, I’m excited for 2026 discourse to be all excited about the kid from Modern Family playing Joker and everyone realizing Phoenix’s Performance is just “Andy Kaufman”
So what