Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Want to add this bit to right before that jump, eesh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4&t=38s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

:rip:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Wow SB. Can't believe you'd stoop so low as to hack the forums to besmirch Fiz's good name.

You caught me, I'm secretly Radium's alt account.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Great reaction from the audience. We're in a life or death situation with this guy but he is a Bills fan so no urgency needed.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Offering Accepted.
Ascend to Valhalla

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Midsummer sequel is pretty drat dark now that it's opting even more for realism.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 7, 2019

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
What an incredibly trash performance by the Chargers in every single phase.

Woof

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
E:Wrong thread

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Probably Magic posted:

Midsummer sequel is pretty drat dark now that it's opting even more for realism.

Next halftime show in Buffalo is a recreation of the sex scene from that movie with the entire audience getting in on the chant.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

pasaluki posted:

Titans are very unpredictable and never easy to beat.

Bills coaching pretty good again. I don't hate them for going for it on fourth. Great game plan for Allen to get him settled down.

Also after all the crap I took in the AFC East thread for suggesting Jordan Phillips was going to be good I would just like to say: suck it!

Agreed re: everything, especially Jordan Phillips

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Packers best in the NFC?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Leon Einstein posted:

Packers best in the NFC?

Bold to say when the 49ers are still undefeated

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress the Cowboys forever, amen

And double gently caress the refs with that absolute horse poo poo roughing call

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Great reaction from the audience. We're in a life or death situation with this guy but he is a Bills fan so no urgency needed.

I love how no one asks, "Is anyone a doctor," because of course no one there is a doctor, LOL.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Leon Einstein posted:

Packers best in the NFC?

there ain't no reason to crown them lol

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Look if you want to jump 20 feet and land on your head I ain't gonna scoop your brains up.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Fenrir posted:

gently caress the Cowboys forever, amen

And double gently caress the refs with that absolute horse poo poo roughing call

Refs tried so hard to fix that game. Whether they were angling for a Cowboys win or just to cover the spread, there was some real shitfuckery right there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LabyaMynora posted:

Refs tried so hard to fix that game. Whether they were angling for a Cowboys win or just to cover the spread, there was some real shitfuckery right there.

They really were just bad all around. They weren't competent enough to be trying to fix anything.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

LabyaMynora posted:

Angling for a cowboys win after 3 quarters of diarrhea you must be out of your goddamn mind.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/startelegram/status/1180998854189162500?s=20

Anyway since I know a lot of pissbabies are still terrified of 90s cowboys I thought I'd go ahead and donate this to your recovery.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Shinjobi posted:

Anyway since I know a lot of pissbabies are still terrified of 90s cowboys I thought I'd go ahead and donate this to your recovery.

I don't remember the 90s Cowboys, I just hate them for "America's Team" and Jerry Jones and all the bullshit they represent about our current society that is totally and completely hosed.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Bills defense is for real and Mariota did enough by not loving up to win the game but santos is a piece of poo poo

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

LabyaMynora posted:

I don't remember the 90s Cowboys, I just hate them for "America's Team" and Jerry Jones and all the bullshit they represent about our current society that is totally and completely hosed.

Which billion dollar franchise made up of good looking young millionaires best represents the proletariat in your eyes, comrade?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

But mcmagic told me he stinks?!

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

a neat cape posted:

What an incredibly trash performance by the Chargers in every single phase.

Woof

I was saying it a couple times in the GDT, but that might be the worst performance they've put out in the Anthony Lynn era. They just stunk in all phases of the game like you said. Couldn't stop the run, couldn't block, had to play lovely small ball in the passing game, couldn't run, etc. Just disastrously bad across the board.

They badly miss having a real receiving threat aside from Keenan. Benjamin loving blows, Hunter can't stay healthy, Ekeler is good but not "catch the ball 15 times a game because the tackles get beat in half a sec" good. Of the guys they're missing from last year, not having Okung and Tyrell Williams hurts the most on offense. And they need to throw Lamp out there already; he seriously can't be any worse than the OTs starting currently.

Defensively they're just a total clusterfuck right now because Phillips and James held the D together, and without them they're at a total loss as to what to do.

Durandal1707 fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Oct 7, 2019

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1180999437050662912

Also: the Broncos get a win, based on finally giving up on Josey Jewell and Adam Gotsis. Defense looks improving! Offense looks, well, it's still Joe Flacco.

Fun fact: the Broncos have scored between 14 and 24 points in 18 of their last 20 games.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chichevache posted:

Which billion dollar franchise made up of good looking young millionaires best represents the proletariat in your eyes, comrade?

Don't you have a witness to murder?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Chichevache posted:

Packers.

Pass a federal law, every team who used tax money to build their stadium is forever more owned by the taxpayers. :getin:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

despite how ugly that game was in Pittsburgh, the Ravens won so life is good.

losing Tony Jefferson sucks rear end and I hope Jimmy Smith gets back soon because this defense... woof

not sure what happened to the Ravens downfield passing attack but it seems to be gone forever.

was very glad to see Rudolph wake up/get up. incredibly scary when it happened.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I was very excited when we drafted Christian McCaffrey and I remain so. Good poo poo today.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

With two offensive lineman down and some dude making his first ever start playing LT, the Panthers entire offensive strategy was clearly to just get it to CMC on every single play, and it worked.

Then he was on the bench and his backup threw up 100 yards and a TD.

The Panthers couldn't block the Jaguars pass rush at all so it was a good strategy.

Minshew is for real.

So is Brian Burns good lord.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Things that ruled the Packers / Cowboys game, in order: Aaron Jones, refball, Amari Cooper

Jaire Alexander got burned bad, but he's a good CB and should recover

But really the refs sucked poo poo. The phantom false start that took away a redzone int and the roughing the passer on Gary were terrible calls

Aaron Jones got a franchise record tying 4 TDs and owns

Lots of Packers injuries, including starting center Lindsey and starting FS Savage

Jerryworld is owned by Aaron Rodgers

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Don't you have a witness to murder?

I dont even know what you're trying to say.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
What's frustrating about the Chargers is that they've wasted most of Rivers's career by doing a lousy job of addressing o-line for the most part, and it's starting to look like another season down the tubes because of injuries on D and a line that couldn't block worth a poo poo. And the dude they drafted in the second round a couple years ago and looked good in the preseason just... can't see the field at all. I dunno what this roster management is right now but it's really lousy. Oh, and maybe don't blow a 3rd on a project tackle who might be ok in a couple seasons when you're supposedly ready to contend right now.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
The refs sucked poo poo but that wasn’t a phantom false start. The whole reason it was a fumble is because the center didn’t snap when he should have and it hit the receiver in motion. The left side of the line was clearly moving.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I guess Jalen Ramsey was hanging out in Houston instead of with his team.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1181009077884854274

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

What's frustrating about the Chargers is that they've wasted most of Rivers's career by doing a lousy job of addressing o-line for the most part, and it's starting to look like another season down the tubes because of injuries on D and a line that couldn't block worth a poo poo. And the dude they drafted in the second round a couple years ago and looked good in the preseason just... can't see the field at all. I dunno what this roster management is right now but it's really lousy. Oh, and maybe don't blow a 3rd on a project tackle who might be ok in a couple seasons when you're supposedly ready to contend right now.

It's hard enough to win when you're missing so many key players but then when your healthy stars are playing badly (Rivers), fumbling at the goal line (Ekeler, for the second time this year), or are incapable of getting going because you're dependent on the QB getting the ball to you (Keenan), it's almost impossible

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hotdogs!

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1181004920029241344

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

LOL, whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Well, now I'm a Green Bay fan.