Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Titans have a good D but their offense is poorly arranged

Mariota doesn’t have any turnovers because they scheme him to play scared

Titans are very unpredictable and never easy to beat.

Bills coaching pretty good again. I don't hate them for going for it on fourth. Great game plan for Allen to get him settled down.

Also after all the crap I took in the AFC East thread for suggesting Jordan Phillips was going to be good I would just like to say: suck it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Offering Accepted.
Ascend to Valhalla

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Minshew is for real.

It's crazy how good his footwork and mechanics are for a rookie.

I think the Jags finally have a QB only to see their defense drop off.