Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arkhams Razor
Jun 10, 2009
I think a larger issue is that the line isn't strong enough to push around stronger defensive fronts, resulting in those teams not needing to overcommit resources to stopping the run and putting Jackson and the receivers in positions they aren't good enough to consistently escape from. The entire offense is predicated on that mindset, and I don't think the talent is there for them to try anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkhams Razor
Jun 10, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

Jackson is getting swarmed on every passing play this is true. And it affected his ability to be a pocket passer in this game especially.

This team is not good and is not built very well.
I think it has a good idea of how it wants to be built, but is still in the process of transitioning, at least on offense. The biggest problem is the defense going to poo poo, which was supposed to make the current level of offensive output sufficient.