Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Jason Sextro posted:

I moved to Eastern Standard Time two years ago and have a hard time justifying watching anything starting at 8:30 to be honest

EST sucks so much and I've been living in it for seven years. I'm still not used to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

This one feels a little weak because lol it's the falcons.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I think I just enjoy that it's not coach speak or whatever. He's not giving any secrets away or saying anything too mind shattering, but he goes through some basic football stuff which almost no one ever does.

Nah, I'm just loving around, it's cool and also kinda nice that every QB in the AFC South is cool and as far as I know not a rapist or a kiddy-kisser. More a slam on the Falcons than Deshaun for sure.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Midsummer sequel is pretty drat dark now that it's opting even more for realism.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Oct 7, 2019