Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/NFL_Scorigami/status/1180939762619817984

Deshaun Watson :stare:

28/33 426 yards 5 TD no picks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kawalimus posted:

Basically the reason is because "we won" will be used to excuse what was a horrid performance by the team and a near loss to a backup and a 3rd string QB. We found what we were looking for in the mess this week. But it's only a matter of time before we don't, and then drop a game to the 0-5 Bengals or something to that degree.

Winning ugly is more fun than losing when playing well don't @ me

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

more like billy belichick's flying school

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Deshaun is so loving cool

Grittybeard posted:

So that's two weeks in a row where the Chiefs offense has looked...not like themselves. They looked bad but actually did ok against the Lions for various chunks of the game, they looked ok in the first half against the Colts with one bad turnover and like dogshit in the second.

I hope it becomes three weeks in a row

Then they can go back to normal if they want

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol the team had Gruden come in at 5 am to fire him

Washington never changes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003