Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

D.N. Nation posted:

Florida does the gator chomp to the theme from Jaws; Jaws if you remember was about a shark and not Alligator mississippiensis

Sports dumb.

We do ours to the Imperial March

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

MourningView posted:

Well this sucks

Yep. I switched over to the Army game temporarily to stop the sad.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

:sweatdrop:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
We're gonna get smoked

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Named after a man who sacked Rome giving up a sack. Despite my hate of Michigan I enjoy this

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

MourningView posted:

We're gonna get smoked

y'all look uh

Bad

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Iowa needs to practice recovering fumbles jesus

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
shea patterson

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Ah yes there's the Michigan I remember

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol Michigan

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Ok Lite looks like garbage

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Looks like the best 11am game is gonna be Tulane-Army

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
damnit iowa

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

OK, I think Purdue must be worse then Maryland. Yeah, injuries and whatever, but their defense and punter are bad.

Komet fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Oct 5, 2019

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Jesus Christ this game is going to be loving terrible

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Jesus Christ Iowa

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
You see the great thing about Stanley is how well he takes care of the ball

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
At least the defense has looked pretty good if we could stop hanging them out to dry

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Three fumbles and two INTs in the first, I think we got a fun game in Ann Arbor

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

MourningView posted:

At least the defense has looked pretty good if we could stop hanging them out to dry

this game devolved into a big ten nooner faster than the pac 12 is out of the playoffs every year

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
When Iowa stopped stomping on their own balls it's clear they can play with Michigan

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

this game devolved into a big ten nooner faster than the pac 12 is out of the playoffs every year

Lol

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Komet posted:

OK, I think Purdue must be worse then Maryland. Yeah, injuries and whatever, but their defense and punter are bad.

PSU put up a touchdown inbetween the time I got out of my cab and to my front door. This is a slaughter.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Flipped over to Kansas - Oklahoma and I know it's early but I'm shocked it's still 0-0

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Lmao https://twitter.com/GoBEARCATS/status/1180325839969423360?s=19

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Road Nate Stanley is so loving bad

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

looked like dpi on michigan to me but what do i know

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

siriuslysomething posted:

Flipped over to Kansas - Oklahoma and I know it's early but I'm shocked it's still 0-0
You: Les is an idiot that can't make an offense look good
Me: Les is a genius that can make any offense look bad

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Running nothing but angle routes out of the backfield works for me in Madden so I respect Brian Ferentz going to it

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

you can tell this ABC crew has never watched the Big XII because they feel they need to explain Pooka Williams

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Sir Plus posted:

looked like dpi on michigan to me but what do i know

We deserved no call for that lovely underthrow when Smith whooped him off the line of scrimmage. Should have been six

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Kansas driving

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
If you want to get any enjoyment at all out of Iowa football just watch nothing but 74, Tristian Wirfs. He is the most hilariously mean tackle I think we've ever had

Glasses Optional
Apr 23, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Jayhawks, top of the Big 12 lol

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Kansas driving

lol

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
:siren: Kansas leads Oklahoma :siren:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Glasses Optional posted:

Jayhawks, top of the Big 12 lol

:smaug: wvu has the tie breaker

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Edward Mass posted:

:siren: Kansas leads Oklahoma :siren:

:lol::lol::lol:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

one does not simply walk into Lawrence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

MourningView posted:

If you want to get any enjoyment at all out of Iowa football just watch nothing but 74, Tristian Wirfs. He is the most hilariously mean tackle I think we've ever had

My eyes have been on him all game. So far I'd like to see him in orange and brown next year