Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
oh hey that was a neat throw oblad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

unlv actually scores. pretty nice pass too

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
pac 12 refs, jesus christ

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Wow we loving suck

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Haha jesus Stanford's field is cursed

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Our receivers and o-line both loving suck bucketfulls of poo poo

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Okay now just a slow, plodding 6 minute drive for Stanford.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
First of all I really wanted to go to the movies with my friend but I really wish I would've trusted my instinct to DVR the SMU/Tulane game at the half because I just knew something was going to happen

Secondly with as bad as Stanford is this year I see nothing has changed when it comes to them playing a ranked Washington.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
It's easy, Washington failed to establish the run

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'll accept this positive talk about Arizona when they aren't even on the field even though this is the thing I complain about the most in football broadcasting just because I don't think that's ever happened before.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Oh, now we stop him for a loss after he ends the game with 2 first downs

loving useless defense

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

unlv has had plenty of chances to actually make something of this game, but sadly they aren't a team that gets to do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

once again there are flashes with oblad, but there were flashes with armani rogers and he never put it together consistently.