Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
Phantom Rose, because that is ridiculous levels of anime and I want to see how far they take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Same as above. Minus to Into the Breach because a quick look probably wouldn't do it justice anyway, plus to Moss Destruction.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Second Second, by a country mile.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Eagle Island because I don't hate Party Bug.

Blood Card in particular looks dire. :gonk:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

For the King! Think I might even get it myself with the sale on right now.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Curious Expedition. A friend was raving about it and then burned himself out on it. Sounds like LP gold to me.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Can I just vote for all three? Because dang they all look good.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Sublevel Zero looks like someone did a good job updating Descent. I'd get it if I weren't so dogshit at Descent in the first place.

Also wow Caribbean Sail seems like good fun.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Exit the Gungeon because I'm curious how the sidescroller twist holds up.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

So we have lovely Gungeon, co-op Gungeon, and...whatever the gently caress Bad North is. Pikmin with swords? Whatever, I'm going for that one.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Rush Rover looks good if frantic, but you just had a good game so I'm gonna say 20XX next.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Wow we've got the full four-square going on here. Utopia 9 looked like it shouldn't be good and isn't, Basingstoke looks like it shouldn't be good but probably is, Fallback looks like it should be good but probably isn't, and Roguemance looks like it should be good but ???????. I need to find out if Roguemance is actually good. Give us a look, Deputy Pbug.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

AltaBrown posted:

Dicey Dungeons because Neoverse looks like Waifu the TCG.

My first thought when i saw the list was "boy I hope one of the others is better than Dicey Dungeons because it irks me that they say 'a dice'". And then one is a top-down twin-stick where opaque scenery can cover the action, and the other starts its trailer with a katana girl in a suit that looks like it's already had the laziest nude texmod applied. So gently caress it, Dicey Dungeons it is, for looking like an actually bearable game.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Audio desyncs massively after the first cut, so it's there for about 80% of the video.

Also definitely Second Second. They're all trying to pull off being baller in the trailers and it's the only one that succeeds.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Holy crapsponge. The point of a deckbuilder game is to have fun using the weird poo poo you put into your deck, not to have people walk up, look at your deck, say "yeah that's pretty good" and then walk away again. But not only will the AI surrender at the very start of a battle, depriving you of even the chance to impress into submission, there doesn't even appear to be any particularly weird poo poo you can put together! :psyduck:

Let's go with Bunker Punks and just shoot some things in the goddamn face instead.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Man, Bunker Punks looks excellent, if a bit...sparse? Good thing it's a budget title.

Now back to cards! Do Fate Hunters for your sins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Gonner looks like utter dogshit trying to hide behind "artsy game".

And now Immortal Redneck for a palate cleanser.