Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
As some of you know my water goes out at least once a month. Usually it happens in the afternoon which is annoying but past all of the important bathroom stuff I do in the morning. Today the water went out at like 5:00am. I haven't showered. I haven't pooped. I am a man on the edge. If it wasn't for the fact that we store drinking water I wouldn't have even had coffee. But seriously, I am squeezin' my cheeks and hoping fervently that the guy who fixes the community pump HURRIES THE gently caress UP.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Oct 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Looks like you already solved your problem by making this thread, OP!
:iiapa:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What kind of hell world do you live in?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

super sweet best pal posted:

What kind of hell world do you live in?

Rural Oregon.

Which is amazing. Aside from the 80 year old pump that breaks down every month. Plus side? I have a flat water usage fee so I don't get charged extra when I water my garden in the summer.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
If you live in a rural area then just go outside and poop wherever you want. Why is this even an issue.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Kibbles n Shits posted:

If you live in a rural area then just go outside and poop wherever you want. Why is this even an issue.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Pooping outside is great.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Kibbles n Shits posted:

I guess that's true but I hike in the woods behind my house and I know if I poop out there I WILL step in it at some point in the future.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

If this is a regular thing then why don’t you just keep a 5 gallon bucket of water around?

Even then you’re still good for one flush op

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Literally A Person posted:

I guess that's true but I hike in the woods behind my house and I know if I poop out there I WILL step in it at some point in the future.

Bring a shovel, duh

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

OP do you have this to help you dig your dookie dirt deposit after you bludgeoned a "random hiker" you met only for 3 seconds?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
You put the toilet paper on the handle

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
You can flush a toilet just by pouring enough liquid into the bowl, so if you really need to poop you're gonna have to do a mega piss.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just leave the poop in the bowl, save the planet one flush at a time.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ziv Zulander posted:

If this is a regular thing then why don’t you just keep a 5 gallon bucket of water around?

Even then you’re still good for one flush op

My wife got the one flush this morning around 5:00. We do keep water around but I guess we never thought to keep a 5-gal of grey water for the force flush.

This guy is freaking me the gently caress out. Why does he look like that!?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

My wife got the one flush this morning around 5:00. We do keep water around but I guess we never thought to keep a 5-gal of grey water for the force flush.

You don’t even need the force flush, you just fill the cistern back up

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ziv Zulander posted:

You don’t even need the force flush, you just fill the cistern back up

OMG, I feel like such a fool.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
You really should have more than one bathroom in your house. That sounds like a real inconvenience. Sorry for your lot in life, op.

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde

dudeness posted:

you're gonna have to do a mega piss.

Okay I was curious if there was anybody that could hold enough piss to do this and I found this guy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650792/

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

You really should have more than one bathroom in your house. That sounds like a real inconvenience. Sorry for your lot in life, op.

...I have a second terlet. It's in my shop but I peed in it last night and didn't flush.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

hot date tonight! posted:

Okay I was curious if there was anybody that could hold enough piss to do this and I found this guy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650792/

six liters of piss :eyepop:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OO OOO OOOOO!!!! The pump is off!!! This is usually the indicator that we'll have water in less than an hour!!!!!!!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

...I have a second terlet. It's in my shop but I peed in it last night and didn't flush.

I'm confused why can't you poop in that one then

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My core muscles are powerful enough that in case of an emergency, I can rocket a deuce out my rear end over the fence into the neighbour's yard from my deck. I suggest crunches, OP

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Does OP really have one bathroom OP's house?

Also if you're outside, isn't the entire outdoors a bathroom(at least the outdoors not in sight of other human beings)?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

500 good dogs posted:

I'm confused why can't you poop in that one then

But I'd have to use the one flush to flush the pee because I refuse to poop into a bowl full of pee. Then that would leave me without enough water to flush the poo.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Get naked, walk out to the woods, raise your hands to the beauty of nature and let the poop fall OP LAP

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

But I'd have to use the one flush to flush the pee because I refuse to poop into a bowl full of pee. Then that would leave me without enough water to flush the poo.

Appears you have larger issues than just not having water temporarily.

Anyways, I do share your same problem w a community well, but we recently put in a redundant pump so maybe do that.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

Appears you have larger issues than just not having water temporarily.

Anyways, I do share your same problem w a community well, but we recently put in a redundant pump so maybe do that.

I don't know the legality of that here. We pump surface water for our community and the water comes from a lake owned by the state. I don't know how much they'd like me dropping my own pump in there.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

poop and flush, then pee in the sink OP this isn't hard

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

kecske posted:

poop and flush, then pee in the sink OP this isn't hard

I...I just peed in the toilet. The only reason I don't want to poo in it is because it will have to sit there until the water comes back on and I hate leaving a turd floating.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Rural Oregon.

Which is amazing. Aside from the 80 year old pump that breaks down every month. Plus side? I have a flat water usage fee so I don't get charged extra when I water my garden in the summer.

I'm not sure that "We pay just as much when we don't have any water as when we do" is the great deal you think it is.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sunswipe posted:

I'm not sure that "We pay just as much when we don't have any water as when we do" is the great deal you think it is.

I mean, my water usually isn't down for more than a day a month. I think that makes up for the ridiculous amount of gallonage I feed to my plants over the summer.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

find a bucket

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Then what?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

make sure theres not a hole in the bucket

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have intel on you’re poop habits op. You can stop in my McDonalds but you gotta buy a sprite to take a poo poo. :shrek:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Has the water come back on? Did OP take a poo poo? I need answers!

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

I mean, my water usually isn't down for more than a day a month. I think that makes up for the ridiculous amount of gallonage I feed to my plants over the summer.

How much do you pay per month for water?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

my dog died im sad posted:

Has the water come back on? Did OP take a poo poo? I need answers!

No water. No poo poo. NO PEACE!

Raldikuk posted:

How much do you pay per month for water?

$40.