Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Literally A Person posted:

No water. No poo poo. NO PEACE!

$40.

Do you have community septic too? We do. State park/lake next door doesn’t allow septic tiles, we built a lagoon for “processing” our poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

500 good dogs posted:

I'm confused why can't you poop in that one then

because long story short the op is a disgusting sexual menace

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

Do you have community septic too? We do. State park/lake next door doesn’t allow septic tiles, we built a lagoon for “processing” our poo poo.

Nah, we have our own. When we bought the place it was part of the agreement that the folks selling put in a new system so it's all fancy. Technically it's clean enough that we can legally discharge into waterways. We don't but it's still neat.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I grew up with well water, so I feel your pain op. Every time the power went out, no poopin.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
well well well, water we got here

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
We lost power for 10 days once in a ice/snow storm. I put in a whole house generator system with 220v so I could eat and post. No water though.

I’ma prepper

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Whole house systems with 220v are the bomb if you've got the money for it, especially if you also have solar.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

dudeness posted:

You can flush a toilet just by pouring enough liquid into the bowl, so if you really need to poop you're gonna have to do a mega piss.

Lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lol that’s way to much for how often you lose water.

I water my garden all the time and use lots of water for brewing it’s only like 30 a month also my areas water is always in the top ten for water quality in the country. You getting ripped off man

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dudeness posted:

You can flush a toilet just by pouring enough liquid into the bowl, so if you really need to poop you're gonna have to do a mega piss.
better start drinkin beers

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I'm going to poo poo outside right now just because OP refuses to

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Piss outside and come back to poo poo and flush you fuckin weirdo

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Lol that’s way to much for how often you lose water.

I water my garden all the time and use lots of water for brewing it’s only like 30 a month also my areas water is always in the top ten for water quality in the country. You getting ripped off man

My neighbors thought the same thing so they had a well drilled. But it was sour. So they had another well drilled. And.....it was sour. So now they own a house that has no running water and the cost to hook back up to the community water is almost as expensive as it was to drill two wells. I'm happy with my $40 a month. Very happy.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Colonel Cancer posted:

Piss outside and come back to poo poo and flush you fuckin weirdo

I CAN'T FLUSH!

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Just push it back up through your stomach and throw it up somewhere OP gosh

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I just had a poo poo outside, OP

Embrace the space

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JK Fresco posted:

I just had a poo poo outside, OP

Embrace the space

Like I said earlier, I am not going to poo poo in my woods because I recreate back there and I do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES want to step in my own poo. I'm not anti-woods making GBS threads. Hell, I've poo poo in the woods plenty of times. I'm just anti stepping in human excrement. Ever.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

My neighbors thought the same thing so they had a well drilled. But it was sour. So they had another well drilled. And.....it was sour. So now they own a house that has no running water and the cost to hook back up to the community water is almost as expensive as it was to drill two wells. I'm happy with my $40 a month. Very happy.

Poop in their two sour wells, half a poop each

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Like I said earlier, I am not going to poo poo in my woods because I recreate back there and I do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES want to step in my own poo. I'm not anti-woods making GBS threads. Hell, I've poo poo in the woods plenty of times. I'm just anti stepping in human excrement. Ever.

A baby sized hand garden spade would solve your problems.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

RepeatingMeme posted:

:aaaaa:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

A baby sized hand garden spade would solve your problems.

I just feel like at some point my foot is sinking into a soft spot and I'll look down and my foot will be sunken into the dirt and when I pull it out: POOP!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Swear off pooping forever, imo. Nasty habit.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Poop, eat the poop, then throw up in the toilet to flush it. Problem solved!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You have to dig a poop center. This is where it starts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYJbNy3FCns

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
If you know the water is going to go out at least once a month, why not get a few five gallon jugs and fill them with tap water? You could at least take a poo poo.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

I just feel like at some point my foot is sinking into a soft spot and I'll look down and my foot will be sunken into the dirt and when I pull it out: POOP!

Sounds like a psychological issue

I guess you could mark the site with a little poop flag

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

LAP cannot sleep for he knows his poo poo is out there... waiting for him

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
jsut doo doo in a pickle jar or something, what's the problem?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Better yet, get a small rain barrel that you can put under your gutter and have like 50 gallons of water, enough to flush every individual use of pee and poop for a few days.

But mostly I'm just gonna laugh at a guy who is neurotically constipated by the prospect of pooping in a toilet that also has pee in it. The horror!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SpazmasterX posted:

If you know the water is going to go out at least once a month, why not get a few five gallon jugs and fill them with tap water? You could at least take a poo poo.

We do this on a smaller scale for drinking water but it just never occurred to me to save flushing water.

JK Fresco posted:

Sounds like a psychological issue

I guess you could mark the site with a little poop flag

I like the idea of a poop flag...gonna start some designs.

sweet thursday posted:

LAP cannot sleep for he knows his poo poo is out there... waiting for him

I can hear it. laughing

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

As some of you know my water goes out at least once a month. Usually it happens in the afternoon which is annoying but past all of the important bathroom stuff I do in the morning. Today the water went out at like 5:00am. I haven't showered. I haven't pooped. I am a man on the edge. If it wasn't for the fact that we store drinking water I wouldn't have even had coffee. But seriously, I am squeezin' my cheeks and hoping fervently that the guy who fixes the community pump HURRIES THE gently caress UP.

Double line a small trashcan and dook in there, just do a double knot and toss it in the trash like a baby diaper. Use some vinegar and a paper towel to wipe. Or don't.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
Poop in a bag and tie the bag shut and put the bag outside with a sign that says:

poo poo
Not for stepping on

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SpazmasterX posted:

Honestly? LAP doesn't strike me as being the sharpest tool in the box. Most people wouldn't be OK with their water getting randomly cut off once a month.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Just poo poo in a bag and throw the bag in the trash outside

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

RepeatingMeme posted:

Is there such thing as "half a poop"?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

500 good dogs posted:

Is there such thing as "half a poop"?

Rite-Aid makes a good facsimile "health fiber supplement" Much like Kelloggs.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Just freeze the poop for later flushing.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

JK Fresco posted:

You put the toilet paper on the handle
there is wild toilet paper all over the woods, no need to litter

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
If this happens every month maybe you can build a pit toilet/outhouse on your property for emergencies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

CheeseThief posted:

Just freeze the poop for later flushing.

Hell, make a knife out of it.