Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

my dog died im sad posted:

Hell, make a knife out of it.

Poo-knife. Man's deadliest weapon.

Just wanted to pop in to say MY WATER IS STILL loving OUT. I called the water association (AGAIN) and am waiting for a call back. I really want to shower you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

hoping fervently that the guy who fixes the community pump HURRIES THE gently caress UP.

Hope your mom gets better OP

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I bet the BUDK thread has a tactical solution for your poo problem OP.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

But I'd have to use the one flush to flush the pee because I refuse to poop into a bowl full of pee. Then that would leave me without enough water to flush the poo.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Don't you typically pee when you go poop anyway?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

popewiles posted:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Don't you typically pee when you go poop anyway?

:mad:IT'S NOT THE SAME THING!:mad:

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
if you're really so desperate to poop and flush I suggest you buy a poo poo ton of bottled water and fill your cistern. and you could wash in the bottled water too

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Why don’t you guys just have actual municipal water lol it’s crazy that people tolerate not having essential services.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Why don’t you guys just have actual municipal water lol it’s crazy that people tolerate not having essential services.

Because he lives in bumfuck oregon where it's not cost effective due to the low population density. (and the fact that it could well be unincorporated)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I suggest collecting your piss into a large tank for such future emergencies and just flush with it. It's green, recyclable and an inventive way to get rid of bodily waste.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP will this shovel suit your waterless making GBS threads and maybe pissing needs? It is ideal for simple tasks around the house, and reasonable facsimiles thereof.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Coasterphreak posted:

Because he lives in bumfuck oregon where it's not cost effective due to the low population density. (and the fact that it could well be unincorporated)

lol we know where each other live because we mailed each other cool stuff from our respective areas im just giving my man some guff. He's not thaaat rural anyway haha

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

EorayMel posted:

OP will this shovel suit your waterless making GBS threads and maybe pissing needs? It is ideal for simple tasks around the house, and reasonable facsimiles thereof.
Great idea, but it's OUT OF STOCK.
I love that they call if four in one, and one of the four is "throwing knife". When it wouldn't even function as a throwing knife, though it might be an okay throwing axe, but they couldn't list that as a fourth thing because axe was already one of the three things, and someone would probably realize that anything shorter than a fireman axe is probably okay as a throwing axe.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

He's not thaaat rural anyway haha

No, but my town is unincorporated since technically I live in the town of Glenada not Florence proper.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

But I'd have to use the one flush to flush the pee because I refuse to poop into a bowl full of pee. Then that would leave me without enough water to flush the poo.

Why do you refuse to poop in a bowl that has pee in it? Especially if it's your own pee? If you're worried about your own pee splashing up into your bunghole a) don't be, and b) put two sheets of toilet paper in the bowl, they'll float at the top and prevent any splash back.

Poo in your pee toilet before you die.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

No, but my town is unincorporated since technically I live in the town of Glenada not Florence proper.

Nothing in my county except Annapolis is incorporated but that's a much less big deal around here. Love that Prettyboy Reservoir water. :discourse:

Anyway I hope you can poop soon man

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Anyway I hope you can poop soon man

He can poop any time he wants to, he just gets off on holding it in and telling the internet he's holding it in.

His turd is functionally a butt plug right now.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

LabyaMynora posted:

He can poop any time he wants to, he just gets off on holding it in and telling the internet he's holding it in.

His turd is functionally a butt plug right now.

let the man poop how he wants

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Raldikuk posted:

How much do you pay per month for water?

More like how much do you still owe for water every month?

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Seriously just poop in your trash can, and you can put the tp and everything in there, tie it off and put it outside when youre done.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Just find a nearby that has a public toilet. Go there every time the water goes out. Eventually you'll be so familiar to the store employees that they'll quip "That time of the month, huh?" and let out a hearty chuckle as you waddle past the counter to the bathroom trying desperately not to poo poo your pants.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Are you ok LAP? Are you still alive!?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

my dog died im sad posted:

Are you ok LAP? Are you still alive!?

Choked to death on his own poo poo when it backed up into his throat. :(

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
You use a toilet? I thought you just poo poo all over the forums.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Just use a sock like the rest of us :drat:

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
poo poo in a cardboard box
Giftwrap it
Drive into town
Put box on front seat and open window
Go shopping for an hour
Problem solved.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I'm worried about you LAP and I hope you update once you have water.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Just use a sock like the rest of us :drat:

Can't believe it took 3 pages before someone recommended poop-socking.

We're losing our touch in old age, goons. :corsair:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
NO. loving. WATER.

I had to use a *shivers* public restroom. It was terrible guys.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

NO. loving. WATER.

Was the seat all covered in piss LAP?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

NO. loving. WATER.

But did you cum or what?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Pickwick High posted:

After they left.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pickwick High posted:

Soaked. Dripping. OOZING.

LabyaMynora posted:

But did you cum or what?

Constantly.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I refuse to poop into a bowl full of pee

This is one of those things that makes me irrationally angry for some reason, like just....why :psyduck:
I knew I was grumpy today for some reason but wasn't sure why, this post was just out there, waiting for me to read it.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
https://www.rei.com/product/799009/gsi-outdoors-cathole-sanitation-trowel

https://www.forestershop.com/hi-vis-marking-flags-25-pack-hvmf.html

It even has instructions:

JK Fresco fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Oct 6, 2019

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.

LabyaMynora posted:

Why do you refuse to poop in a bowl that has pee in it? Especially if it's your own pee? If you're worried about your own pee splashing up into your bunghole a) don't be, and b) put two sheets of toilet paper in the bowl, they'll float at the top and prevent any splash back.

Poo in your pee toilet before you die.

Floating tp in the water really works. Also if there's a lake or pond nearby just walk over there with a bucket and get some flushing water. Empty coolers can hold a lot of water too if you're going to be roughing it for a while. Heat water on the stove or grill for a hot shallow bath.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Okay, so this is not acceptable. LAP you need to get your game together.

First: do people not know how to poo poo in the woods? Seriously? As mentioned, use a garden spade and dig yourself a nice 6-10" hole. Crap in it, fill it with tp, fill it with the dirt. You then take two twigs and make an "X marks the spot" so other shitters don't dig up your recent poop. This is making GBS threads in the woods 101, people.

Second: Again as recommended, build an outhouse. Hire an excavator to dig the trench; decking, plywood, 2x4s and a weekend later you have a golden making GBS threads palace. Paint it nice, decorate it, magazine rack, etc... Don't ask for permits and such just do it on your property away from any creeks or water sources. $500 later you have a making GBS threads palace. Might be a bit chilly in the winter though.

Third: Why not just drill your own well? You can spend several thousand on it, so I get that, but drat, being dependent on someone else to fix stuff so you can run your house? In rural locations that is just nuts.

LAP, you need to step up your toilet game.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
making GBS threads outside is an enlightening experience and everyone should try it at least once a year

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
WATER!!! SWEET MUDDY rear end WATER!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Change your filters tomorrow, we run two in-line whole house ones. Gross af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

Change your filters tomorrow, we run two in-line whole house ones. Gross af

...we only have one tiny little filter.

and gently caress if I'm going to the bimart tomorrow to replace it.