Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

I have my reasons, so how’s your water?

loving delicious, have a good night mr sexual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

No German poo poo shelf for poop inspection. Voted 1

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
I thought burt was a girl. I mean (s)he could be. That would definitely be some pelvic muscle.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Hold the gently caress on LAP, you draw drinking water from a lake source into a community well? Do you have any sort of disinfectant system set up? Have you done a lead test on your primary potable source?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
what the gently caress kind of toilet do you own that doesn't have a cistern full of water? even if you have a some super hosed up septic tank system, the water going out shouldn't immediately disable your toilet's ability to shove turds into the ground

holy gently caress when I clicked on this thread it said it was 2 pages and now I've posted and I'm on page 5 how the gently caress did I get here

dudeness posted:

you're gonna have to do a mega piss

lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AKZ posted:

Hold the gently caress on LAP, you draw drinking water from a lake source into a community well? Do you have any sort of disinfectant system set up? Have you done a lead test on your primary potable source?

Our water consortium takes yearly quality tests from the pump. It's not too bad and there is a filter (or something) to pull out metals!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

What are "quality tests"? Do they include coliform/e coli bacteria? Lead is introduced to drinking water primarily through in-home plumbing components.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AKZ posted:

What are "quality tests"? Do they include coliform/e coli bacteria? Lead is introduced to drinking water primarily through in-home plumbing components.

I don't have lead pipes so that's a thing. Quality tests like "water quality tests". Do you not get a yearly report from your water company?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Pretty sure they're not just sticking a pipe in the lake and sucking water out of it. Lakes are a fine source of drinking water as long as it's purified & chlorinated.

The only problem with small lakes is protecting the water supply from runoff or assholes. My hometown was on well water (which sucked because it was crazy hard), but a decade before I lived there the town owned a large pond for drinking water. Then some fuckhead needed to get rid of a truckfull of old paint, including lead paint, and other chemicals that cost money to dispose of. Guess where he dumped it?

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

don't municipal water sources check water quality daily? I feel like a lot can happen to a well over a year...

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Crusty Nutsack posted:

don't municipal water sources check water quality daily? I feel like a lot can happen to a well over a year...

True story: when I was a kid, in the summer between 4th and 5th grade, I had diarrhea for, like, weeks. No one else in my family was sick. It just so happened they had just built a house in the empty lot next door. When the new neighbors did their house inspection, they found that our shared well had a cracked lid and a bunch of earwigs got in and drowned. I didn't see it, but I was told that it was just like a solid layer of dead earwigs floating on the top. The earwigs were scooped out and the lid replaced, but from that point on our family bought bottled water in the gallon or 2.5 gallon jugs and my diarrhea went away.

Rod Hoofhearted fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Oct 6, 2019

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I'm not talking about lead pipes, the issue is % lead content in fixtures, valves, and solder. Non-domestic plumbing components can have an astonishing lack of production quality assurance/quality control, and really the more "stringent" lead requirements haven't been in place very long.

I analyze, among other things, drinking water for a living and the results that I see are regularly hair raising.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Klyith posted:

Pretty sure they're not just sticking a pipe in the lake and sucking water out of it.

You would be surprised.

AKZ fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Oct 6, 2019

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Goon In A Sour Well

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Literally A Person posted:

I guess that's true but I hike in the woods behind my house and I know if I poop out there I WILL step in it at some point in the future.

Kramering in here to say that if I stepped in my own dookie it'd probably send me over the edge.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

therobit posted:

The mod's a timebomb.

HAHA I wonder how many other people got that :rock:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

eljackass posted:

HAHA I wonder how many other people got that :rock:

Lol I mean if it’s anyone it’s the dude with the op ivy av

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Lol I mean if it’s anyone it’s the dude with the op ivy av

this post is rancid

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

VikingSkull posted:

this post is rancid

:vince::vince::vince:

Alright guys, it's been fun to find out Burt is a huge ska fan but now that I have water and I have pooped I believe this wonder-thread has ran it's course.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
GUESS WHAT!?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
CRUSH THAT POO

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
And let me guess .... you didn't prepare for it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pickwick High posted:

And let me guess .... you didn't prepare for it

I got me two gallons of fresh water hanging around. I really didn't see this one coming. Usually we get a little bit more time in between outages. I was caught with my pants down. Like a fool.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I got me two gallons of fresh water hanging around. I really didn't see this one coming. Usually we get a little bit more time in between outages. I was caught with my pants down. Like a fool.

If your pants are down you're halfway to poo town.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well you know what they say

when you get caught with your pants down, might as well take a poo poo

e, fb.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This time I saved one flush in my shop toilet so I do have an emergency poo station in the out building. Really I'm just mad as hell that I WOKE UP WITHOUT loving WATER AGAIN!!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This time I saved one flush in my shop toilet so I do have an emergency poo station in the out building. Really I'm just mad as hell that I WOKE UP WITHOUT loving WATER AGAIN!!!

Better assemble the raiding party.

Qpid Stunt
Jul 4, 2018
Buy a water but and collect rain water as a back up. Better still poo poo in the but to save time.....

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Qpid Stunt posted:

Buy a water but and collect rain water as a back up. Better still poo poo in the but to save time.....

but?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A poo poo in the butt is worth two in the bush.

Patrat
Feb 14, 2012

He is also just stinking up because he is unable to shower. You do not need a shower or even running water to be perfectly clean.

1) Heat water in kettle.
2) Put water into sink.
3) Wash self with warm water, flannel and soap

Is this as nice as a shower? No, but it is just as good for feeling clean and not stinking and barely takes any longer. I never even had a shower as a kid, until I was fourteen or so that was how I always washed, though with hot running water instead of using the kettle. The kettle works just as well if the water gets cut off or something though.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Alright guys, it's been fun to find out Burt is a huge ska fan but now that I have water and I have pooped I believe this wonder-thread has ran it's course.

Do you really poop less than once a month?

My man, you need more fibre in your diet.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Patrat posted:

He is also just stinking up because he is unable to shower. You do not need a shower or even running water to be perfectly clean.

1) Heat water in kettle.
2) Put water into sink.
3) Wash self with warm water, flannel and soap

Is this as nice as a shower? No, but it is just as good for feeling clean and not stinking and barely takes any longer. I never even had a shower as a kid, until I was fourteen or so that was how I always washed, though with hot running water instead of using the kettle. The kettle works just as well if the water gets cut off or something though.

Bum bath? I'd rather just wait until the water comes back on tonight and shower then.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Why the gently caress doesn't OP poo poo outside

I want to kick his rear end

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JK Fresco posted:

Why the gently caress doesn't OP poo poo outside

I want to kick his rear end

READ THE THREAD, SILLY!!!!

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Come here I'm going to do some elbow drops on your kidnesy bintch

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JK Fresco posted:

Come here I'm going to do some elbow drops on your kidnesy bintch

....fine.

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-
Dig a hole, poop in it, then bury it. I don't see how this is an issue.

Hell, eat some seeds first and you could start your very own butt garden.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I have spoken to the lady in the office at the water association. The plumber is in route to the community pump AS WE SPEAK!!! So I should have my water back by about 8:00 or 9:00pm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I have spoken to the lady in the office at the water association. The plumber is in route to the community pump AS WE SPEAK!!! So I should have my water back by about 8:00 or 9:00pm.

Butt plug