Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou's homecoming helmets look sick as hell.

https://twitter.com/MizzouFootball/status/1182675975374376961

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Those are really nice. Their normal tiger logo seems kinda 90s and dated to me but that M looks timeless and really good on top of the yellow

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Does anybody in FBS do black and orange as their primary colors? Seems like it could be a good look, but it’s not something I see very often.

Edit: I guess Oklahoma State goes with that look fairly often, but I think their primary helmets and pants are still white.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

General Dog posted:

Does anybody in FBS do black and orange as their primary colors? Seems like it could be a good look, but it’s not something I see very often.

Edit: I guess Oklahoma State goes with that look fairly often, but I think their primary helmets and pants are still white.

Oregon State

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

General Dog posted:

At the FCS level, those are Princeton's colors

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I guess they ruined it for everyone

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Balls deep in the Alabama visitor section. poo poo. Hope they like a bunch of AAAAAAAA

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
I just got back from Indiana/Rutgers and Rutgers is uh...not good. If anything I'm concerned that Indiana only scored 35 on them. Take a look at the Rutgers passing stats though:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Anybody want a gently used James Coley? Free to a good home that loves to snuggle and run up dive/dive/sideline fades before dinner and a nap

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Jivesauce posted:

I just got back from Indiana/Rutgers and Rutgers is uh...not good. If anything I'm concerned that Indiana only scored 35 on them. Take a look at the Rutgers passing stats though:

haha what

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Jivesauce posted:

There's a lot to appreciate here but I think one of my favorites is that they were behind by 35 and still only tried passing 13 times

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Jivesauce posted:

...I'm sorry, come again?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

...I'm sorry, come again?

It appears that several of his passes have resulted in negative yards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

General Dog posted:

It appears that several of his passes have resulted in negative yards

Yeah it's this. He only completed one pass for positive yardage (4 yards), the other four were either negative or 0 yards. He only completed screens or flat passes that got blown up instantly.

And yeah, throwing 13 passes in a blowout is something else too. It really felt like they gave up and were just trying to run out the clock after like the 1st quarter. They used one timeout the entire game.