Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Auburn loses the battle of overrated teams

Tua didn't play this week

Iowa should be ashamed of themselves

Tennessee was losing before they started airing the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Fire the staff and gently caress the ACC forever

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Florida Gators are a top 8 team, at least

Lmao

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Dilber posted:

Fire the staff and gently caress the ACC forever

That would be some kind of record right, not counting non-football scandals

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
I know that everyone except Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State are frauds. But I still enjoyed that win. Gators remain in the top 10 for one more week. :toot:

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Raku posted:

That would be some kind of record right, not counting non-football scandals

This team is coached worse than Al fuckin golden. Every game we've regressed. Every game we are outcoached in every phase of the game.

That's two games with bye weeks where it looks like we didn't practice or gameplan.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Always good to get a win in Morgantown.

Can't help but feel like OU is gonna pound us next week.

We're getting into the deep reserves in the secondary, and we have one RB at 100% and he's a QB. Some RB I've never seen but who is apparently a fifth-year senior who has been continuously injured for 5 years is getting snaps.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
yay huskers, ugly game but i'll take it

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Since he is playing for Mizzou, I assume Kelly Bryant is done for the year after getting his knee destroyed by Troy when they were down 5 TDs.

No way to tell if Powell is any good since the Mizzou staff just run RB dives until it's 3 and 12 and he has to throw on an obvious passing down.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kansas BEAT DOWN Oklahoma by scoring 20 points and

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Josh Gattis is a fraud and Shea Patterson is his disciple.

Start Joe Milton.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Oh hey Michigan beat a team ranked higher than them, that's cool

LLCoolJD posted:

I know that everyone except Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State are frauds. But I still enjoyed that win. Gators remain in the top 10 for one more week. :toot:

Tennessee is up on Georgia and has the ball lmao

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Iowa State had a convincing win. I have this feeling that I’m going to look back at these two early and extremely close losses and have some “what could have been” thoughts again.

Middle of the big 12 looks wide open. It’s OU at the top, Kansas at the bottom, and who the hell knows with the other 8.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/status/1180640750763163649?s=20

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Illinois scored 3 offensive points on Minnesota, unbelievable

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Bird in a Blender posted:

Iowa State had a convincing win. I have this feeling that I’m going to look back at these two early and extremely close losses and have some “what could have been” thoughts again.

Middle of the big 12 looks wide open. It’s OU at the top, Kansas at the bottom, and who the hell knows with the other 8.

I still feel pretty confident that West Virginia is second from the bottom, and that Texas is still probably a shade better than the other six.

Baylor looked very good against KSU today though, and has a credible chance of being 9-0 or 8-1 going into the last three games of the season (OU, Texas, Kansas). As long as their QB doesn’t miss time from his injury today.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Oct 6, 2019

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern is loving unwatchable this season

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

R.D. Mangles posted:

northwestern is loving unwatchable this season

But not literally. drat you BTN.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

hi all, i am home from the game.

manny, make the changes to the coaching staff or get out.

enos: what was this route tree from a bunch set on the 10 yard line after you got a second back on the clock after running a PA for some reason on the second to last play of the game?
https://twitter.com/caneville305/status/1180660338309636097

Baker: the one game you should have had a spy you didn't, and then you forgot to cover the TE for the entire game.

Manny: you threw your kicker under the bus in the press conference. yeah, he's hosed up a lot, but you then defended your DC. throw the grown man under the bus you rear end in a top hat.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just saw that over the last four games, the Mizzou defense has outscored opposing offenses 35-31.

How the gently caress did we lose to Wyoming.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern's defense is loving unreal and they have to pretty much shut out a team to have any chance, how much longer can this poo poo go on like this, i already watch the chicago bears

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

news: the georgia bulldogs decided that letting tennessee play football for 15 minutes was enough and decided to play the next 45, emptying out the stadium in the process

views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgmk_fHguMk

edit: also this
https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/1180674094771003392

KKKLIP ART fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Oct 6, 2019

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
We had some great plays this week:

Sick interception
https://twitter.com/espn/status/1180606136380203008

Left tackle scores a TD
https://twitter.com/LonghornNetwork/status/1180613917208432640

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

PSU rolled an awful Purdue team before checking out for most of the second half. Gotta play all 4 quarters.

After watching Iowa's "offense", I feel very good about next week, but night games at Kinnick are loving voodoo :iiam:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

News:

Views:

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.

LeeMajors posted:

News:

Views:

gently caress yes

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

News:

Views:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hed posted:

Just saw that over the last four games, the Mizzou defense has outscored opposing offenses 35-31.

How the gently caress did we lose to Wyoming.

I'm not sure if this is a point in his favor or not, but Odom's teams always look like poo poo early and get better.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Was Sparty a sufficient 'test', or is the media going to shift the title of 'First Real Test For the Buckeyes' to the bye week, because I swear they were talking up Nebraska the same way.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

mastershakeman posted:

Illinois scored 3 offensive points on Minnesota, unbelievable

This is in fact very believable.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Cthulu Carl posted:

Was Sparty a sufficient 'test', or is the media going to shift the title of 'First Real Test For the Buckeyes' to the bye week, because I swear they were talking up Nebraska the same way.

They were/ they will/ they did

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Fire UW OC

Team should be scoring more points than this against Stanford of all teams

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I heard a ref got absolutely wrecked in UGA/Tennessee during a scrum for a fumble, is this accurate?

Also even though it's a bye week, Deacs bitch

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I heard a ref got absolutely wrecked in UGA/Tennessee during a scrum for a fumble, is this accurate?

Also even though it's a bye week, Deacs bitch

I just saw it on replay at halftime for UW/Stanford and it wasn't the scrum but he got absolutely trampled by a convoy on a long run.

White hat flying.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

EmbryoSteve posted:

Fire UW OC

Team should be scoring more points than this against Stanford of all teams

Every part of our offense was awful today, and I'm including Eason. This was the first time I'd seen a full game all year, and I wish I hadn't.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
one loss closer to another bowless season

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

LLCoolJD posted:

I know that everyone except Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State are frauds

bagders bitch

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Just lol @ ol bunk rear end WVU man thinking Sam Ehlinger isnt a good QB.

Sorry he has torn up your defense for three years in a row. Must be frustrating.

You only have one more to deal with.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Tulane is gonna get to a bowl game this year, and it probably won't be the New Orleans Bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
In Bad Football Team Watch I think 2-3 is the best record UTSA has had in Week 6 since I started tracking this. Truly a year of parity.