Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Fire the staff and gently caress the ACC forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Raku posted:

That would be some kind of record right, not counting non-football scandals

This team is coached worse than Al fuckin golden. Every game we've regressed. Every game we are outcoached in every phase of the game.

That's two games with bye weeks where it looks like we didn't practice or gameplan.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

hi all, i am home from the game.

manny, make the changes to the coaching staff or get out.

enos: what was this route tree from a bunch set on the 10 yard line after you got a second back on the clock after running a PA for some reason on the second to last play of the game?
https://twitter.com/caneville305/status/1180660338309636097

Baker: the one game you should have had a spy you didn't, and then you forgot to cover the TE for the entire game.

Manny: you threw your kicker under the bus in the press conference. yeah, he's hosed up a lot, but you then defended your DC. throw the grown man under the bus you rear end in a top hat.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

From my understanding, after Florida drags you into clownball you remain there for the rest of the season.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

I'm still mad at the ACC and the horrific reffing.

https://twitter.com/cg_mia/status/1180983494375329792

This apparently wasn't targeting. It was called and then picked up, so i guess i just don't know what the rule is.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

colachute posted:

gently caress him for it but Brock Berlin doing the gator chomp after coming back from like 30 down was well deserved.

Don't forget the throat slash please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

hooray it's game day :geno: